• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    If we're gonna go with tough plastic, I think I'd go with Walther. At least it ain't ugly. Not that Walther doesn't make anything ugly. But mines not. I do clean it sometimes. Probably due for it's annual.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    If we're gonna go with tough plastic, I think I'd go with Walther. At least it ain't ugly. Not that Walther doesn't make anything ugly. But mines not. I do clean it sometimes. Probably due for it's annual.

I realize you've had it really tough since light sabers were banned and you had to go with:

fluorescent_light_bulbs_may_cause_cancer.jpg

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    This feels like deja vu all over again.

Almost like there was a problem with the matrix.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Everyone at work thought this was a camera at first. Had to convince them it was a light. I work by myself (mostly) so have no one to hold a light.
    20150105_211724_zpsamqaff0w.jpg

HOLY CRAP!

I think you get the vote for INGOer that most closely resembles their (celebrity) avitar.

Though I *AM* disappointed you have both eyes.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    That was very weird. I posted something completely different and that's what got posted.

I tried to rep you but I got this weird cryptic message. I have no idea what it means. Maybe someone who speaks INGO could help.

"Sie müssen einige Reputation herum verbreiten, bevor Sie es actaeon277 wieder geben."

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Are we past the point in the thread where it's considered polite and proper to actually post on the original subject? Bah, to Hades with social conventions.

Has the LPD got a line on Mr. Methmouth yet?

ETA: If not, it's time to call out the INGO POSSE!

What a fabulous idea. Gather a couple thousand INGO members in Lafayette and comb the city! Can you imagine? Make it like a scavenger hunt and offer prizes for the top three[STRIKE] innocent vagrants [/STRIKE]suspects who most closely resemble Kirk's description dragged to the beer&pizza party at the end of the day. What could go wrong? Would provide endless posts and banter on INGO forum.

Last edited:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bengineer
    Top Bottom