• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jack Burton

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    NWI
    Here are some of the political pictures I've drawn up over the past few weeks for other purposes... you all can feel free to do with them as you wish...

544739_4024379682643_1787445637_n.jpg

250172_3874418773714_1220776853_n.jpg

552477_3896458324689_339140138_n.jpg

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    Troll much? I can't help but notice you showed up a week before the election and have done nothing but insult, make baseless accusations, and otherwise troll. Why don't you find a nice liberal gun forum to join.

baseless accusations? I thought that is what this section was about because thats all i see. When i signed up i didnt realize this was a neo conservative forum i thought it was for indiana gun owners. it seems if youre not a republican no one gives 2 ****s what you have to say and continues the mindless republican radicalism garbage spewing out. i tried just voicing my 2 cents and now ots gotten to the point of im just a troll. just because im liberally idealed i cannot speak out? its funny the people so worried about the 2nd amendment can easily care less about any others.

Last edited by a moderator:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Troll much? I can't help but notice you showed up a week before the election and have done nothing but insult, make baseless accusations, and otherwise troll. Why don't you find a nice liberal gun forum to join.

Easy now. He's accumulating quite a bit of rep. Maybe he has found a liberal forum :D

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    baseless accusations? I thought that is what this section was about because thats all i see. When i signed up i didnt realize this was a neo conservative forum i thought it was for indiana gun owners. it seems if youre not a republican no one gives 2 fuks what you have to say and continues the mindless republican radicalism garbage spewing out. i tried just voicing my 2 cents and now ots gotten to the point of im just a troll. just because im liberally idealed i cannot speak out? its funny the people so worried about the 2nd amendment can easily care less about any others.

This is an actual post.

You're previous post was 100% trolling.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    But he's so close to getting to the classifieds.:D

I didnt join for some stupid classifieds there are several on facebook and armslist has gotten me many great deals. i dont need the classifieds. if i wanted them i would pay like some of the chumps here. i actually am part of several forums and was just joining another.

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    baseless accusations? I thought that is what this section was about because thats all i see. When i signed up i didnt realize this was a neo conservative forum i thought it was for indiana gun owners. it seems if youre not a republican no one gives 2 fuks what you have to say and continues the mindless republican radicalism garbage spewing out. i tried just voicing my 2 cents and now ots gotten to the point of im just a troll. just because im liberally idealed i cannot speak out? its funny the people so worried about the 2nd amendment can easily care less about any others.

This is a good post.

You're previous post was 100% trolling. Calling someone a ****head is exactly how most liberally minded person argues.

BTW...I'm no neo-con.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    This is an actual post.

You're previous post was 100% trolling.

You are correct. Thats what happens when you start a topic in this section and its deleted. Free speech doesnt work here. Protect my right to bare arms. Squash my right to speak. This forum sure is in love with the constitution.

ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    baseless accusations? I thought that is what this section was about because thats all i see. When i signed up i didnt realize this was a neo conservative forum i thought it was for indiana gun owners. it seems if youre not a republican no one gives 2 ****s what you have to say and continues the mindless republican radicalism garbage spewing out. i tried just voicing my 2 cents and now ots gotten to the point of im just a troll. just because im liberally idealed i cannot speak out? its funny the people so worried about the 2nd amendment can easily care less about any others.

Actually, you will find that most of us are independents leaning toward some mix of Libertarian and Tea Party (in its previously uncorupted form)

Many of us feel that voting for a lesser evil is better than voting for someone with no chance of winning. Others disagree. You came in last minute and started flinging BS without any idea of the history here.

Your post about Romney and going after his religion was classless and misinformed if not deliberately false. It takes quite a bit to get your posts removed on this forum. We do have kids posting here and people of all backgrounds. You don't need to agree but you need to be respectful of that. If you don't like our neighborhood you apparently have others to play in.

Last edited by a moderator:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Actually, you will find that most of us are independents leaning toward some mix of Libertarian and Tea Party (in its previously uncorupted form)

Many of us feel that voting for a lesser evil is better than voting for someone with no chance of winning. Others disagree. You came in last minute and started flinging BS without any idea of the history here.

Your post about Romney and going after his religion was classless and misinformed if not deliberately false. It takes quite a bit to get your posts removed on this forum. We do have kids posting here and people of all backgrounds. You don't need to agree but you need to be respectful of that. If you don't like our neighborhood you apparently have others to play in.

I'm not sure he'll understand unless you use low-brow, coarse, liberal-speak.

Top Bottom