• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    Actually, you will find that most of us are independents leaning toward some mix of Libertarian and Tea Party (in its previously uncorupted form)

Many of us feel that voting for a lesser evil is better than voting for someone with no chance of winning. Others disagree. You came in last minute and started flinging BS without any idea of the history here.

Your post about Romney and going after his religion was classless and misinformed if not deliberately false. It takes quite a bit to get your posts removed on this forum. We do have kids posting here and people of all backgrounds. You don't need to agree but you need to be respectful of that. If you don't like our neighborhood you apparently have others to play in.

The post was simply an article pertaining to the pentagons statement about the Benghazi situation. And now its deleted. No it was not deliberately false. Maybe you should read into it.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    Don't be so hard on yourself.

frabz-I-SEE-WHAT-YOU-DID-THERE-CRACK-IS-WHACK-275507.jpg

ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    The post was simply an article pertaining to the pentagons statement about the Benghazi situation. And now its deleted. No it was not deliberately false. Maybe you should read into it.

Not talking about the article. I'm talking about your commentary after the link. Seems you have conveniently forgotten that. At any rate, a well spoken data driven argument is welcomed here by most people. Believe me, you will feel the burn of the INGO flamers if you strongly endorse ANYTHING. But if you have at least some semblance of a logical argument which is factually accurate and not deliberately offensive you will be fine here.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    Not talking about the article. I'm talking about your commentary after the link. Seems you have conveniently forgotten that. At any rate, a well spoken data driven argument is welcomed here by most people. Believe me, you will feel the burn of the INGO flamers if you strongly endorse ANYTHING. But if you have at least some semblance of a logical argument which is factually accurate and not deliberately offensive you will be fine here.

Like people thinking the president just hung out eating popcorn watching people die? Thats logical or factual?

Jack Burton

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    NWI
    it seems if youre not a republican no one gives 2 ****s what you have to say and continues the mindless republican radicalism garbage spewing out.

Yeah, it is a combination of two different concepts, one being we really don't have an obligation to pay the least amount of attention to you, and the other being we get to have opinions also.

i tried just voicing my 2 cents and now ots gotten to the point of im just a troll. just because im liberally idealed i cannot speak out? its funny the people so worried about the 2nd amendment can easily care less about any others.

This is the first fallback position when liberals realize that people actually understand the concept that they don't have to allow gutter speech on their property. They start to whine about the 1st amendment as if it trumps the right by individuals to control their own property.

Lagrange

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 8, 2012
    Lagrange, IN.
    I cant get over how fast this post went down hill. I would just have ignored what I didnt like and continued to comment on what I did like. Having said that...(one of those lines I hate)...the OP has expressed some thoughts that agree with, but find over used. I think BHO's (in)actions over the last 4 years have spoken for themselves. I would rather vote for somone who has a track record of doing what he is paid to do rather than what we have now. Unless of course you prefer vacations and golf.

Dybber

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2012
    South side Indy
    Funny how you presented facts and QUOTES with dates and the only thing a self described liberal can do is call you a name. Shows the intelligence level.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Funny how you presented facts and QUOTES with dates and the only thing a self described liberal can do is call you a name. Shows the intelligence level.
    Text book liberal MO. We have a local liberal Obama zombie who loves to call people racist if they question anything Obama or the dems do. Funny thing is, the guy is self employed, works long hours pretty much 7 days a week, but is a strict dem voter because his parents voted that way. :n00b:

Top Bottom