• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Max Volume

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 26, 2008
    da region Highland
    I forgot something truely amazing. While at the Great American Beer Festival in Denver last October the Sam Adams booth had a tasting at 2pm of Utopia. Incredible. Can't really get it except out east I guess and it is only bottled in fifths or something like that. One bottle is about $150.

pjcalla

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Hamilton County
    There have been some great beers posted here, but I have not seen a couple of my favorites. Bell's Hopslam and Fat Tire. The Hopsllam is difficult to find around here, when they get it in, it is usually gone pretty quickly. It's pricey, but well worth it. Fat Tire is made by the New Belgium Brewery in Ft. Collins, CO. Not available east of the Mississippi.

Lt. Commander

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    Ft. Wayne * Aboite
    I tend to stick with local businesses...

wb_logo1.gif

Gold_16_175.jpg

Scott

Buckhunter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    Shelby Co
    If ever in Greenwood there's a place called Shallow's in the old mall ( northeast corner of US31 & County Line ) They stock over 500 brands of beer from all over the world. They used to have over 100 different beers on tap. If there's somethiing your looking for they could probably get or already have it.

As for me it's Budweiser all the way!

HollidaySlim

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 26, 2009
    Central Indiana
    I'm a big craft beer guy. I couldn't really even begin to pick a favorite brew but I tend to lean toward porters and stouts with Great Lakes Edmond Fitzgerald being my go to choice recently.

Also if you guys have never heard Craft Beer Radio podcast, give it a listen sometime good discussion on there.

RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    miller lite :cheers:
    Really my favorite is what ever you got in the fridge.

Ditto, but I don't constrain myself to whats in your fridge. :D

Hell Germans drink their beer room temperature if not warm. I got used to this while living in Kalifornia in a ultra cheapo effiency apartment with no fridge. lol

Hops an Barley are pure Manna people :):

NWI40cal

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Hammond
    Ditto, but I don't constrain myself to whats in your fridge. :D

Hell Germans drink their beer room temperature if not warm. I got used to this while living in Kalifornia in a ultra cheapo effiency apartment with no fridge. lol

Hops an Barley are pure Manna people :):

Back before refrigeration, all beer was warm. It's the preservatives that give it the bite when warm. Europeans drink beer at about cellar temp, warmer, but not warm.

Check out the beer myths vid on Howstuffworks.com. They have a tv show now too, wow. HowStuffWorks "How Beer Works"

kedie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Southeast of disorder.
    I like all kinds of beer. Some of my favorites include: Stroh's, Sam Adams Boston Lager, Sam Adams Octoberfest, Spaten Lager, Rolling Rock, Old Style, Smithwicks, Bass, Guinness, Budweiser......

Yuenglings is probably the best mass produced beer in America. If you open up my beer fridge though, you'll most likely find a case of Miller High Life.

Walter Zoomie

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2008
    BeechTucky
    New Castle Brown Ale for those special times.
    Regular Coors for all others.
    Rolling Rock is tasty.
    The Champagne of Beers always works.

I avoid Anheuser-Busch products generally...but...
    If it pours, I'll drink it, but you can have the flavored stuff.
    Still have a bottle of some kinda cherry crap in my beer fridge from July 4th 2008. I will not drink it. Wouldn't be prudent

Last edited:

cox7215

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 12, 2008
    Kokomo, IN
    As sad as this is going to sound I hate beer, cant stand it, never have, never will.... BUT, whisky sour, jack and coke, crown and well anything, and Johnny Walker "Blue" Im all over it....

dblagent

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Bloomington
    Nope. Don't really like it, but then again I am allergic to it so that may be why. :): Can't even get the neck out of a beer bottle before I start to react. As far as I know I am allergic to nothing else either, I suppose there are worse things I could be allergic to. :dunno:

I have go towards the hard stuff, then I'm alright but overall I drink very little. Jack and coke and the like and some occasional random stuff, that is about it for me.

Top Bottom