So what kind of gun stuff did Santa bring you?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    No gun stuff. I did get a book titled WWII Duty, Honor, Country The Memories of Those Who Were There. Written by Indiana guys, Steve Hardwick & Duane Hodgin, with tales of WWII experiences contributed by many more Indiana guys. Very cool.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    No gun stuff for me under the tree, although I do have 150 rds of self-defense ammo and 2 Pmags coming soon. The wife got a copy of The Cornered Cat and a voucher for a basic pistol class.

EvilKidsMeal

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 11, 2010
    Highland
    I bought myself 450rds of 62gr. XM855 that arrived yesterday. No gun stuff from others, but I got a Brute X compound bow about 2 months ago for early Xmas, so that made up for it. Also got a gift card that may be gun stuff in disguise, haven't decided yet.

Redtbird

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Apr 18, 2012
    Monroe County
    I moved to a new apartment in October so I guess Santa didn'd get the message. There is a new rifle on order for me, but it hasn't arrived yet. However, I did get a 'new' camera to learn how to use, and 525 rounds of .22LR from Cabela's.

Well, of course I buy my own presents.

dhamby

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Crawfordsville area
    I must have done something right this year. Got some new shooting bags, tactical hard case for my AR, and a Bell and Carlson M40 medalist stock for my Rem 700. Also got the Esee Izula I've been meaning to pick up, guess it's a good thing I'm forgetful.

Fiance has been getting into shooting more and has been wanting her own rifle so I picked her up a Marlin 917 and got it set up for her. She was happy so glad I decided to keep her around.

buzzined

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 6, 2010
    Crown Point
    I got some accessories for my AR and this SIG

5efb027f-f16c-44d1-a73a-1fdc7186a37a_zps23d65c9e.jpg

Cldedhnds

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 17, 2013
    Hendricks
    Santa (aka Mrs. Coldeadhands) bought me a Lee classic turret press, bunch of fde Pmags and the okeydokey to fund the other goodies I need to get up and reloading:rockwoot:

Top Bottom