So what kind of gun stuff did Santa bring you?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I got this!

51obG5q7R2L.jpg

Never had one before and know very little about them but I think I'm gonna have fun learning!

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    A nifty little safe light, a Ruger sweatshirt, new shooting glasses, a bullet key chain. Good Christmas for everyone in my camp.

-Jake-

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2013
    NWI
    I got a 1975 RPK, a 22" wilson arms 5.56 upper, a retro Redfield scope for a Vietnam era m40 reproduction project, a battery charger, $100 Gift card to bass pro, pjs, A2 stock, and an lpk

nascarfantoo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    Western IN
    All my family gave me something ... Hornady reloading manual, "American Premier Gunmakers" book, and a case trimmer.

Also my wife gave me this Kindle Fire I am using to access the forum instead of that large laptop.

Zephri

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 12, 2008
    Indianapolis, Northside.
    Timing belt kit for the car, dual tone horns for the car, Olight I1 EOS light, pair of pants, battery smart charger,resqme escape tool, aaand that's pretty much it.

Last edited:

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Ended up with a nice piece of Galco leather for my .45, a 1916 k98 bayonet, some nice Gurkhas, some old German coins, some mini bottles of booze and I gave my brother an AR15 stripped lower (also one I'm holding back for a build for my nephew, might as well get parts when they're on sale) along with some rye whiskey.

Would have been fine with getting nothing as it is more for the kids even if I was giving stuff.

Oh yeah, also got one of these. I've got a bunch of tools already but thought it was kind of cool. Above the bit is a little flash light.

5OMD7Wp.jpg

Last edited:

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    I bought myself a CT laser and leather holster for my LCP right before the holiday madness started. Other than that I didn't get much in the way of gun stuff for Christmas. I did however buy my son a two tone Bursa Thunder and an extra mag for it for Christmas.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    The wife got me two Fort Knox pistol safes earlier this mouth for Christmas. She let me install them before Christmas :)

Hoosier Gal

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2013
    NE
    I was going to post a pic, but I haven't gotten around to taking it. Santa brought me a S&W 357 60LS. It's a real beauty.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bengineer
    Top Bottom