So what kind of gun stuff did Santa bring you?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I got a 2nd amendment t-shirt and a hoodie from the NRA store (guess leaving that catalog laying around worked!) and a chronograph to help me when I start working up rifle loads. :rockwoot:

So what did Santa bring you? (assuming you were nice and not too naughty) :)

Stubz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    May 2, 2011
    Alexandria, IN
    I got a new range bag and skinning knife set along with a couple .50cal cans for the new calibers I've acquired over the year, and a pistol rug for carrying to the range and back. I asked if it was full before I picked it up and was told "No, you've got to fill it yourself." .... Deal :):

bluewraith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 4, 2011
    Akron
    Got myself a nice Ruger Mk-III Target pistol this year. It's going to be a sweet gun if I can ever find some ammo for it..

rockhopper46038

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Fishers
    Not from Santa per se, but at a little gun shop near my folks house in Michigan I hit the powder jackpot. He also had about 250,000 rounds of .22LR in unbroken cases, but it was all very high dollar RWS Match ammo.

fdbc

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Westfield
    Santa got me and my daughter the start of an AR project. I am sure we will have fun with the build and then fun at the range. OH, and the wife got a Charter Arms Lavender Lady put in lay away for her.

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    For Me: Beautiful Stainless S&W 686 Revolver (well, it was three weeks ago but, Hey, when you find a deal like Santa got on that one, you have to jump)

For my Wife: A nice little Ruger LCP that she can carry while working.

Cpl. Klinger

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 8, 2012
    The 4077th
    Didn't get any gun stuff, but the wife got me iTunes Match for the year, and the daughter, along with her 3DS, Easy Bake Oven and Monster High doll also got her first compound bow. And yes, it was on her list. Daddy daughter trip to Honey Creek Tackle next week to test it out is already in the works. May fit her out on a .22 while I'm there for later in the spring.

Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Mishawaka
    Springfield XDm 9mm Competition bitone! That Santa is alright in my book even though he left me empty handed last year! I guess he knew he had to make up for it this year.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Asked for one of these

OP0rQNq.jpg

Got one of these

726rtTK.jpg

terrehautian

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    Where ever my GPS says I am
    Gun stuff, nada. A few gift cards and even though it wasn't a Christmas gift, my Grandma gave me her 09 Accord with 29k on it last week. The Grinch (license branch) proceeded to take $140 from me at the end of last week though.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bengineer
    Top Bottom