• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Obama did not attempt to observe the notion. He was personally involved in the coup against his successor and is a traitor to the country and office he once held.

And yet, amazingly enough, they can't find evidence of that either.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Not so fast. Obama wasn't near the first to speak out concerning his successor, nor was he even the worst offender. Most every president has done this, to one degree or another. So it's not a question of "if" they do it, but "how much." The point being that Trump, is mostly not even going to attempt to observe the notion.

Whether Barry was the first to ever be politically active after leaving the office of the presidency really isn't relevant.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    And yet, you state that as if you believe they're not guilty.

They might be guilty. IDK. It's politics, and I don't trust politicians. I, as should you, being the good "innocent until proven guilty" American, must defer to what can be proven. And since, in this instance, it's impossible to prove something didn't happen; the onus is on the accusers to prove it did.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    They might be guilty. IDK. It's politics, and I don't trust politicians. I, as should you, being the good "innocent until proven guilty" American, must defer to what can be proven. And since, in this instance, it's impossible to prove something didn't happen; the onus is on the accusers to prove it did.

I am tired of the bullshirt "innocent until proven guilty" standard for political wrongdoing.

We know HRC had illegal private server. Where is justice?

Obama knew the dossier was fake. Where is justice?

I could go on and on...

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Political swamp thing slime on both sides of the aisle gets a pass for perjury and corruption while the common man goes to prison and loses his rights for life for petty crimes. Equal justice under law my ass.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Political swamp thing slime on both sides of the aisle gets a pass for perjury and corruption while the common man goes to prison and loses his rights for life for petty crimes. Equal justice under law my ass.

This!

The people are sick and tired of comfortable smug elites telling them how the law works and yet they see with their own eyes that is not true.

indyartisan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   1
    Feb 2, 2010
    Hamilton Co.
    I am tired of the bullshirt "innocent until proven guilty" standard for political wrongdoing.

We know HRC had illegal private server. Where is justice?

Obama knew the dossier was fake. Where is justice?

I could go on and on...
    I am willing to bet Obama pardoned all his cronies.
    If they are not brought to justice for colluding with foreign powers to steal the election Biden will pardon them again.
    If there is no justice now I fear we are in for some dark days.
    If not now, when?

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    If they are not brought to justice for colluding with foreign powers to steal the election Biden will pardon them again.
    If not now, when?

I would add that Billy Jeff pardoned cronies who had not even been accused of "any wrongdoing they may have done".

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    If not now, when?
    You can see everyone Obama pardoned. Did you see his cronies on the list?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Not so fast. Obama wasn't near the first to speak out concerning his successor, nor was he even the worst offender. Most every president has done this, to one degree or another. So it's not a question of "if" they do it, but "how much." The point being that Trump, is mostly not even going to attempt to observe the notion.

So what you should be saying is The Best President Ever® is the worst that we know of, unless and until Trump actually surpasses him - you know, looking for that 'evidence' and 'proof' that everyone is so on about

"It's still Trump's fault because he was so horrible" in 3 ... 2 ... 1 ...

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    So what you should be saying is The Best President Ever® is the worst that we know of, unless and until Trump actually surpasses him - you know, looking for that 'evidence' and 'proof' that everyone is so on about

"It's still Trump's fault because he was so horrible" in 3 ... 2 ... 1 ...

lol, wut?

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    lol, wut?

He's getting started on an early Xmas vacation? :dunno:
    tenor.gif

Status