no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    CONGRATS PHYLODOG

:D

Time: Approximately 1615 hours

The Situation: White male walking out of the Speedway station towards his full sized white work van openly carrying a smallish pistol on his right hip.

My position: Fueling up my fully marked police car at the pump next to the white male's van.

Action Taken?

Nothing. I did nothing. I said nothing. I continued pumping my gas and minding my own business.

Do I get a cookie?

japartridge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Bloomington
    Very nice!

Next time you need to disarm him, put him in cuffs, and belittle him!

Bad cop no donut for you!

Seriously you get my respect, admiration, and respect!

:+1:

abnk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    Cops never do anything right. You should have berated him for carrying a "smallish" pistol.

AZ Hunter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2010
    Tucson, AZ
    Phylodog.....you have got to be kidding me!!! :xmad:

You mean to tell me, that I spent my hard earned free time starting a cop bashing thread and you go and do something good?!?! You sir, should be banned from this forum!!! :):

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    You should have stood there with your arms crossed until he went to pay, then followed really closely behind him.

If he was an INGO member, he would have started a thread about how his rights were violated.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Time: Approximately 1615 hours

The Situation: White male walking out of the Speedway station towards his full sized white work van openly carrying a smallish pistol on his right hip.

My position: Fueling up my fully marked police car at the pump next to the white male's van.

Action Taken?

Nothing. I did nothing. I said nothing. I continued pumping my gas and minding my own business.

Do I get a cookie?

You know you gave him the evil eye at least!! and may have even stomped on his civil rites in your mind !!! :D

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    How come you didnt lecture him on the 2nd amendment and how this is only a right for people wearing a shiny badge on their uniform?
    Oh come you didnt tase that criminal and hold him down with your baton on his throat until the SWAT arrives to bring him to jail where you could safely check his LTCH?
    It looks like you didnt go to the righ law enforcement academy.That would almost make you think that citizens have rights.

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    Can you imagine the thread that may have been created here is he would have seen me snapping a picture of him?

The thought makes me shudder!!!!!! :D

HAHAHA!! Too true!

BTW - did you mean the Speedway at Churchman and Emerson, or the one down by 465?

I see people all the time OC at the one on Churchman. Since the line is always about 15 people deep, I've seen a few people discussing their EDC choices.

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    wait i call bs, you were filling up the squad car with gas from a gas station and not a private pump for leos only?

Shhh, don't worry. It's the secretly camouflaged one that appears to be an out-of-order pump. They just give the secret hand signal to the attendant, remove the out of order sign, and pump away.

Top Bottom