• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I have to work a few hours on Saturday morning...

Will anyone be at the Irvington or Greenwood (SVR / Main St) stores about 11:00ish?

-J-
    I can be in irvington @ 11ish, drop me a line if you want to meet
    Thank you for saying "non-stance." A company should be allowed to be neutral on something when all they want to do is get by like everyone else. They're there to make money, not make a political statement.
    to me, following state laws is a non-stance.

I may not have as much money or "pull" as Miss Watts, but I will never give up the fight to keep her down

terrehautian

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    Where ever my GPS says I am
    The other day, I was looking up the group on the internet. There is a donate area. They are also for profit. I wonder how much of the money donated goes to administrative costs (aka, paying her and her friends) versus money being spent on the cause.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    We will be at the Starbucks in Avon, or maybe Plainfield. I dunno, one of those. If SMAMATSA (Soccer Moms And Mayors Against The Second Amendment) says "boycott Starbucks", I say "make it a grande or a venti or whatever the biggest coffee you got is with a big muffin!!" Maybe a scone??

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    The other day, I was looking up the group on the internet. There is a donate area. They are also for profit. I wonder how much of the money donated goes to administrative costs (aka, paying her and her friends) versus money being spent on the cause.

Did you shower afterwards?

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    I can be in irvington @ 11ish, drop me a line if you want to meet

Tried to PM me but your inbox is full!

I can't guarantee any time/s that I'll be done with my work on Saturday morning.

It sometimes ranges anywhere between 2.5 hours and 4 hours long - depending on myriad factors.

So... I think there's good chance that any of my patronage to a $5-Bucks tomorrow will be more of a "stop in when I'm done" type of a thing.

-J-

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    Should organize a meet at the most likely place(s) to run into these buffoons. Perhaps the Zionsville Starbucks.

I've had more than my share of coffee this week (it's been a long one for me) but I'd try to meet at one.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Tried to PM me but your inbox is full!

I can't guarantee any time/s that I'll be done with my work on Saturday morning.

It sometimes ranges anywhere between 2.5 hours and 4 hours long - depending on myriad factors.

So... I think there's good chance that any of my patronage to a $5-Bucks tomorrow will be more of a "stop in when I'm done" type of a thing.

-J-

I got an email telling me it was full... oops.

I'll stop in around 11... hope I get to see you

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    Aren't they already boycotting Starbucks? If you're boycotting something, isn't the Skip a Day an unneeded redundancy?

It's like a vegan saying he's not going to order a steak on Saturday.

They're basically admitting that the boycott isn't working.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Aren't they already boycotting Starbucks? If you're boycotting something, isn't the Skip a Day an unneeded redundancy?

It's like a vegan saying he's not going to order a steak on Saturday.

They're basically admitting that the boycott isn't working.

go the head of the class and thank you.

I wish I could bury my head in the sand and just live on emotion. I chose to open my eyes and see the real world.

pudly and I are meeting in Irvington @ 11am. That's Washington & Audobon.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    Anyone can make a statement, but it means nothing if you don't back it up with data. She makes the broad statement, "We're just not safe there anymore". Where's the data to support that claim? Are Starbucks Coffee shops currently seeing a rise in shootings? No. Are there suddenly dozens of accidental discharges at Starbucks shops? No. Are Starbucks shops statistically more likely to be robbed or involved in homicides? No.

By the way, any business has the right to make a rule to ban firearms, knives, baseball bats, or anything else from their property. That's everyone's right. Why pick on Starbucks. Lots of companies make no policies that differ from local and state laws. In fact, most businesses are that way.

When exactly did common sense die?

Top Bottom