• Which one?

• Total voters

Chaplain45

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 24, 2013
    Noblesville
    Standing. Dillon 550b on a strong mount. I like the leverage and easy visual inspection of powder charge. I rarely load more than 500 rounds at a time.

dugsagun

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    portage
    Mine is built for standing since it is in a corner of the garage to take up only space that is needed. However, i do sit for about everything i can do nowadays, it just makes the time go by i guess easier? or it at least feels that way. Lets face it some of the mundane stuff like case trimming and primer pocket cleaning can be done standing on yer head if need be, heh.

Sirshredalot

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 15, 2011
    Muncie
    I do my case prep sitting on a stool sometimes...but stand for everything else. I get less distracted if I stand.
    I also built my bench high so I could stand and have everything higher and easier to see.

God bless
    -Shred

Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    I tried a stool but found that I was usually standing next to it. I move around a lot when I reload and found that trying to stay seated just wasn't working out for me. Instead I just went out and got a good anti-fatigue mat and stand on that. Works great.

Sniper 79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Oct 7, 2012
    Sitting when reloading with my single stage and standing at the progressive. Mainly because the single stage is bolted directly to the bench and single stage work is usually more time consuming. My Dillon progressive is mounted on a raised press mount and I can usually crank out rounds faster so standing is what I do.

I do the same. Stand at progressive and sit for single stage work.

tenring

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 16, 2008
    Martinsville
    At 70 years, I prefer to sit in a cheap, height adjustable, secretaries chair I picked up at Wally World. Been at the reloading game for about 45 years, like to be as comfortable as I can, with all my attention directed toward what I'm doing rather than trying to be comfortable. YMMV

TR1032

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 25, 2012
    Johnson County
    Standing, but only because I don't have a chair at my bench. For the sake of my back, I need to either raise the press a little or get a stool soon.

Top Bottom