• ...and so much more!
  • MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Bloomington is completely insane right now. The square is packed. Im close enough to hear drum cadence.
    I think most places are closed. And some business are apparently already boarded up in preparation.

Guns are loaded and We are locked Down and not moving anywhere today.
    strange times, I only wish I had another box of .308 laying around, apparently their is talking of plans for rioters moving through neighborhoods and even rural parts around town tonight.

Do you think that it's mostly students ? ..... and I'm curious about the drum cadence ...... do you think that they're having a drum circle ?
    Stay alert !

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    The forest is undamaged and the deer and squirrels are still calm. Something is digging up the gardeners new plants though, I suspect Antifa raccoons. Rat traps and cameras set tonight.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2016
    Bloomington
    Do you think that it's mostly students ? ..... and I'm curious about the drum cadence ...... do you think that they're having a drum circle ?
    Stay alert !

Ive been watching live streams down town, seems like a lot of students but older folk as well.
    the drums died down awhile ago, but the girlfriend has found another couple streams online and as the temp drops more people are coming back out.

As for alertness, we are safe and sound as long as they dont move any further east.
    I can see my mothers house from my front porch so we have my property and hers covered.
    I highly doubt their will be violenc on the scale that we saw in indianapolis, BUT we have radios on, eyes open and bug out as well as bug in gear ready.

if anything comes of this, it will be a self realization that I should restock ammo from range day more quickly and deeply.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Ive been watching live streams down town, seems like a lot of students but older folk as well.
    the drums died down awhile ago, but the girlfriend has found another couple streams online and as the temp drops more people are coming back out.

As for alertness, we are safe and sound as long as they dont move any further east.
    I can see my mothers house from my front porch so we have my property and hers covered.
    I highly doubt their will be violenc on the scale that we saw in indianapolis, BUT we have radios on, eyes open and bug out as well as bug in gear ready.

if anything comes of this, it will be a self realization that I should restock ammo from range day more quickly and deeply.

Police sirens are firing up now..

WOW ..... crazy stuff. Good luck !

stormryder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Batesville IN
    There was an attempted protest in Batesville Thursday. It pretty much fizzled out due to the rain, only a handful showed up in the Square.
    Security did come around,lock the gates and hung around for a bit.
    Otherwise no issues.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    The forest is undamaged and the deer and squirrels are still calm. Something is digging up the gardeners new plants though, I suspect Antifa raccoons. Rat traps and cameras set tonight.

Yeah, we have a den of anarchist groundhogs out back. Smoked two little ones earlier this week to send a message, but it just seemed to harden the resolve of those that remain.

About to shove a Jack Russell or two down their hole and show them what's up.

COOPADUP

Accipiter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 8, 2017
    Hamilton County
    Yeah, we have a den of anarchist groundhogs out back. Smoked two little ones earlier this week to send a message, but it just seemed to harden the resolve of those that remain.

They are some tough and stubborn critters once they get established.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    They are some tough and stubborn critters once they get established.

I choot 'em cause it's fun. But when they absolutely, positively need to go away, right now, these are my weapons of choice...

WMaEaVul.jpg

When the one on the right goes down their hole, they come out like their hair is on fire only to find the one on the left sitting there waiting for play time.:D

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    Lafayette demonstration at the courthouse 2-8 today, up to 2000 expected. These nimrods are determined to do something big.

Kirk, can we use the MRAP yet?

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At my Hermitage
    When does the 'in case of emergency break glass for MRAP' come out? :dunno:

Here, we have some feisty hummingbirds fighting for access to the feeders. They must have been watching the riots too...

COOPADUP

Accipiter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 8, 2017
    Hamilton County
    I choot 'em cause it's fun. But when they absolutely, positively need to go away, right now, these are my weapons of choice...

WMaEaVul.jpg

When the one on the right goes down their hole, they come out like their hair is on fire only to find the one on the left sitting there waiting for play time.:D

That's some cool looking doggies. Give em he'll boys !

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area

Isn't that why Richard Gere ended up in the hospital?

Wanderer

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 31, 2012
    Bloomington
    apparently their is talking of plans for rioters moving through neighborhoods and even rural parts around town tonight.

Fortunately, it appears that the protest march yesterday remained peaceful and these rumored suburban raids never materialized, at least not in my part of town. As much as I may disagree with their politics, I get the impression that the kinds of people here in B-town who would attend a protest like this have at least some modicum of respect for local businesses and the community in general, unlike the big city hooligans elsewhere. That said, I hope I don't have to eat my words any time soon.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Are the protests really "peacefull" when streets are being blocked?

Is blocking traffic and trapping people in their vehicles not terrorism?

Antifa started that :poop::poop::poop: last year, in relation to the farmer's market vendor they didn't like.

Got into it with the driver who just wanted to get his family out of their crappy town.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom