• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tomt

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2010
    Many thanks to Dave and his crew for a super good match that must have taken many man-hours to put together. Looks like it was a really good warm-up for the Indiana Sectional coming up especially considering the high round count on three of the stages. Three of the stages were easily level 2 or 3 challenges. Tom

sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    SCCC

The match was one of the Harded mathces Dave has put on. 30 yd. shots at 8" plates kicked a lot of BUTTS!!! It is always interesting to see how different people perceive a stage and the way they shoot it. Keep up the good stuff Dave.

Freeborn Man

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 17, 2010
    Memphis, IN
    Yes this was a great match! I really have a lot of things to work on lol. I got to shoot with a squad of top shooters and I learned by just watching them. So, thanks to Dave Butler for setting up this match and my squad for putting up with me.

Matt Knight

colt22man

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 5, 2011
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    Thanks for the feedback guys. I strive to put together challenging stages that provide multiple ways to attack the course of fire. I would not be able to do this without the help provided by Lee leonard, the Himler's, Brian J. & Barry Ellis. We easily had 60 manhours in match set up. All the guys who showed up at 9 am sunday to help with final target placement, couldn't have ran the match without your help. All of you ROCK. Final match competitor count was 57. Thanks so much.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tpvilla
    Top Bottom