Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I own enough mags. I do not have the ammo laying around for a whole match though. Maybe it would be easier to send Jake as the competition. He has ammo loaded.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I have made a deal with Bill for some .45 bullets. I will have to switch over and get them loaded up, but I have to get some .40 loaded tomorrow first. Bottom line is Max I can be single stack ready for South Central next time. Jake and KCH should also shoot it that weekend making the water a little deeer.

riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    I have made a deal with Bill for some .45 bullets. I will have to switch over and get them loaded up, but I have to get some .40 loaded tomorrow first. Bottom line is Max I can be single stack ready for South Central next time. Jake and KCH should also shoot it that weekend making the water a little deeer.

I will be shooting SS as well.... but I don't deepen the water much:)

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I will be shooting SS as well.... but I don't deepen the water much:)

Every little bit helps. I say we have a SS squad. If revolver is Amish, and it is, then SS is Mennonite. But I am willing to do it for a club match.:yesway:

sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    My goal in SS is to kick all the down south Mafia group( Tony Yeker ,Jerry Dillard and so on) ASSES. That's the only reason I have a SS. You all know my game is in OPEN!!!!

Last edited:

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    My goal in SS is to kick all the down south Mafia group( Tony Yeker ,Jerry Dillard and so on) ASSES. That's the only reason I have a SS. You all know my game is in OPEN!!!!

Is this the group of "rat bastards"?

sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    Yes that is the Rat Bastards pack!!! Tony is allways raggin me to shoot SS against him, he just hasn't firgured it out yet he can't beat me. I can beat myself by doing dumb stuff,but he can't beat me.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Max I loaded up 1100 rounds of 40 today and 500 rounds more tomorrow so I can switch over to .45 for this single stack stuff. My game is not SS either so it should be even in that regard. B class will just have to hope for the best.

sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    The Sept. match will be a real challenge for SS shooters. Dual swingers with 9 shoots at that port, shoot it first or shoot it last, that's up to the shooter. That mean ole STAR will re-appear also. There will be STO & WHO also. It will be fun.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    The Sept. match will be a real challenge for SS shooters. Dual swingers with 9 shoots at that port, shoot it first or shoot it last, that's up to the shooter. That mean ole STAR will re-appear also. There will be STO & WHO also. It will be fun.

9 required shots from a position is not legal.:) What are you running an outlaw match in September? SHO/WHO why not. Texas Star at 20 yards?

sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    So I will take a target out so you pussies won't have to push yourself and see if you can get all the shots the first time the swinngers expose themself's!!!!! Or I will let you see one of the targets from another opening say 25 yrds away, then it will be the shooters choice.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom