• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DougBarnes101

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    Martinsville, IN
    Great Match Max. I for one had a bunch of Mikes. Guess the stages were harder than they looked or harder than I thought. The one high point is I didn't run by any targets without shooting at them. Hey I will take the little victories where I can get them. Thanks to everyone who helped with set-up and tear down.

sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    I think all the guys from up north where exhausted from the state match. Thanks to all who helped and came out to shoot. See you all again next month. Max

mongo404

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Frankfort
    Sorry I had to miss this one! I had to pick up some side work to pay for my week long endevour Up at the state match. lol Side jobs sure do take the fun out of the weekend but the money sure is good.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Just could not make it this morning. 20 hour day yesterday did me in. Looks like Big Craig phoned the sight pictures in.

Freeborn Man

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 17, 2010
    Memphis, IN
    Had a fun time today. The weather wasn't too bad, overcast and breezy but very muggy. This was my first ever production match and I need to get my reloads down lol. I threw in a couple of extra ones (for practice I guess) haha. JT said I paid for them, might as well use them. Good advice!

Cowboy1629

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    West Central Indiana
    Thanks Max, setup crew, and range officers for another fine match. Makes the 5+ hour round trip drive worth it. My hit to miss ratio was a little better this week over the state match. Now if I could just move faster...

Also it was good seeing Bob Trueblood and chatting with him some. Bob was the one telling me about South Central about 2 years ago when I first visited him in his shop.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    How about that JT man, he had ther scores up last night about 11pm. One of my better matches, no misses and no brain farts. Won EVERY stage.

Are you saying you want some more competition in Single Stack next month?

Top Bottom