• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Redhorse

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    I'm still finding it very hard to believe that an actual war is taking place.

I don't watch TV, but I do see some of it while doing cardio at the gym. For months I have seen the same maps used to show what territory Russia has supposedly conquered. They haven't moved an inch since day one!!!! How has Russia not been able to flank or ram through the middle and split the defensive lines. All of Russia's military and manufacturing capabilities are right across an invisible line called a border. So logistics shouldn't be a huge issue for them.

Russia must have the worst commanding officers of any military in the world. Even worse than our purple haired fairy generals and admirals.

Whatever happened to the 40 mile convoy that never got anywhere in over a week?

It's such an awful warzone that Pelosi and Bono from U2 are able to walk around Kiev like it's downtown small city Indiana. GTFO!

Here's the trailer for Wag The Dog. This is what I think is taking place. Remember that Putin is also a member of the World Economic Forum. It's one big club and you ain't in it!

Well I hate to break it to ya but there's definitely a war in Ukraine going on.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    "By the etiquette of war,it is permitted to none below the rank of newspaper correspondent to dictate to the general in the field."
    Mark Twain

Same as it ever was.

"Sympathy for the favorite nation, facilitating the illusion of an imaginary common interest in cases where no real common interest exists, and infusing into one the enmities of the other, betrays the former into a participation in the quarrels and wars of the latter without adequate inducement or justification. It leads also to concessions to the favorite nation of privileges denied to others, which is apt doubly to injure the nation making the concessions by unnecessarily parting with what ought to have been retained, and by exciting jealousy, ill will, and a disposition to retaliate in the parties from whom equal privileges are withheld; and it gives to ambitious, corrupted, or deluded citizens (who devote themselves to the favorite nation) facility to betray or sacrifice the interests of their own country without odium, sometimes even with popularity, gilding with the appearances of a virtuous sense of obligation, a commendable deference for public opinion, or a laudable zeal for public good the base or foolish compliances of ambition, corruption, or infatuation."
    George Washington

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville

At least the Ukrainian production team gets the red arm bands right. If you are going to make up footage details and sound quality are important(boom microphone in many frames).

Side note the US media and social media seem to be dumping coverage of Ukraine to a large degree.

That video didn't prove anything... Russian propaganda outlet saying that Ukraine is making propaganda is hardly newsworthy...

Where is the use of said "staged video" by the Ukrainians? That's generally how you prove such things. Here's the video they are purporting to be XYZ, here is behind the scenes video of them shooting it, showing that it's fake.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    That video didn't prove anything... Russian propaganda outlet saying that Ukraine is making propaganda is hardly newsworthy...

Where is the use of said "staged video" by the Ukrainians? That's generally how you prove such things. Here's the video they are purporting to be XYZ, here is behind the scenes video of them shooting it, showing that it's fake.
    Sigh.

She also says it worked,Ukraine got the weapons in part because of her "stories".

I honestly do not care anymore. It is a war we should have never had a part in. Not since our government got really involved in the maiden overthrow of an elected president.

Our current efforts in Ukraine have done just one thing. Hurt the United States and our allies.
    Has anything we have done been a benefit to America,our citizens,or our position in the world.
    We are destroying our world reserve currency status(it is gone),we are spending vast sums we do not have to support a war that can not be won by conventional means. It is really as if WW3 is wanted by many,without thinking about what that really means.

Add in the provocation of China.

I,at this point am just an observer,watching in horror as the west destroys itself in every way that matters. Logic and reason seem so far gone, as does the lessons taught by history. The very principals we stood for we are fighting against on so many levels.

"Democracy"

Yes,that is the fight we are told we are in...if it suits us,otherwise we will overthrow any government who is not doing it the way we want. It is much easier to have an enemy to look at than it is to look at yourself and those leading are and have been fully aware of that for a long time.

I do not see many at all fighting for our republic though.

...but look over there the enemy is now -who we tell you it is- "Yay our side,get bad people,winning!"

The reality is we are losing ourselves and our republic. To quote star wars "This is how liberty dies,with thunderous applause"

Last edited:

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    So, the Ukraine fired a government official for spreading lies, good for them. That shows me that wasn’t a sanctioned action. While they and everyone else is involved in psyops, that wasn’t one of them.

And the Washington Standard “article” is just repeating RT and Russian minister said stuff. From this minister’s description it sounds like they are filming “Heroes From The Front.” Hero says buy more war bonds.

If the video footage purporting to be British funded filmed for Ukraine propaganda, where is it posted in the wild and by who?

I’ve said before my need for truth isn’t as important as their survival.

The Russians are sh!ts for invading Ukraine. Some Ukrainians are sh!ts for shelling separatist sh!ts who think they’d be better off with Russia.

Russia can solve this by stopping offensive operations and allowing U.N. peacekeeper mission in the separatist region. They decided on the worst path to fixing valid issues. The Russians physically inserted themselves into someone else’s civil war. Bad form.

As it is Putin can’t afford to loose reputation and legacy to back down completely.

Last edited:

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    So, the Ukraine fired a government official for spreading lies, good for them. That shows me that wasn’t a sanctioned action. While they and everyone else is involved in psyops, that wasn’t one of them.

And the Washington Standard “article” is just repeating RT and Russian minister said stuff. From this minister’s description it sounds like they are filming “Heroes From The Front.” Hero says buy more war bonds.

If the video footage purporting to be British funded filmed for Ukraine propaganda, where is it posted in the wild and by who?

I’ve said before my need for truth isn’t as important as their survival.

The Russians are sh!ts for invading Ukraine. Some Ukrainians are sh!ts for shelling separatist sh!ts who think they’d be better off with Russia.

Russia can solve this by stopping offensive operations and allowing U.N. peacekeeper mission in the separatist region. They decided on the worst path to fixing valid issues. The Russians physically inserted themselves into someone else’s civil war. Bad form.

As it is Putin can’t afford to loose reputation and legacy to back down completely.
    One slight problem with the UN idea. They were in Ukraine for 8 years,prior to Russia invading.
    If you look back in this thread you will see a post from me,it is a time magazine article the day before Russia invaded. The article was about the shelling in Donbass and how it had increased to over 1100 shells landing on separatist cities per day(the day before Russia invaded),as observed by yep,the UN OSCE. The UN could have stepped in long ago but Ukraine would not allow it.

I agree with your post for the most part. I do not think we should be involved in anyway though. We pretty much created the mess.

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    Well, the mess was long in the making and has many hands in it.

I agree with training and arming anyone who wants to stand up to our enemies.

I also agree we should be doing our best not to be enemies with anyone.

There are tradeoffs no matter what.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana

The meeting was 10 days ago,but it tells you quite a bit and explains where this administration wants both Ukraine,Europe,NATO,and US policy to head and be.

It also shows some clear lack of understanding.The meeting was 10 days ago,and they thought Russia had halted grain from Ukraine via the black sea. It was not actually the case as Zelensky is doing that ,as publicly stated just yesterday. He will not remove mines from the ports out of fear Russia could land ships opening another front.

I found some of the reading useful in understanding our current administrations strategy.

Including this statement. KUPCHAN: "I think there will be a resurgence of America-first Republicanism as we get near the midterms. Let’s think about where we are not just today and tomorrow but over the horizon. This all leads me to believe that we should push for war termination and have a serious conversation after that about a territorial disposition."

Me....50+ billion well spent right?

“We cannot rule out Russia’s plans to use such a corridor to attack Odessa and southern Ukraine. That is why effective security guarantees are needed to restore shipping,” the Ukrainian Foreign Ministry said
    "We emphasize that decisions must be made with the participation of all parties involved. We will reject any agreements that do not take into account the interests of Ukraine."

Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov commented :

"Although the West reminds us very loudly that the grain is not subject to sanctions, they for some reason shamefully keep silent that the ships that carry Russian grain are subject to sanctions: they are not accepted in foreign ports, European ports, they are not insured. And in principle, all the logistical and financial chains that are associated with the supply of grain to the world markets, are under sanctions of our Western colleagues"

Last edited:

Wolfhound

Hired Goon
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Henry County
    :rolleyes:

Putin is beginning to sound like the Muslims. Paraphrasing “Any territory ever under Russian/Muslim control throughout all of history is their territory and they are entitled to it.”

By that logic we own Cuba, Nicaragua, Mexico, Japan, parts of Europe and North Africa etc etc etc.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    About those bio labs of the USA in Ukraine....well the DOD did a press release 6/9/2022
    We only have 46 labs in Ukraine. You know to "prevent the spread of wmd's"

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    About those bio labs of the USA in Ukraine....well the DOD did a press release 6/9/2022
    We only have 46 labs in Ukraine. You know to "prevent the spread of wmd's"

Not quite what they said.

The United States has also worked collaboratively to improve Ukraine’s biological safety, security, and disease surveillance for both human and animal health, providing support to 46 peaceful Ukrainian laboratories, health facilities, and disease diagnostic sites over the last two decades. The collaborative programs have focused on improving public health and agricultural safety measures at the nexus of nonproliferation.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom