GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Don’t be fooled. This is why the US press will concentrate on Russia in the coming days. It’s kind of refreshing to see KJP getting grilled by more than the one or 2 reporters that would typically be the only ones to try to ask pointed questions.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Wagner are mercs. Mercs fight for money. The US has been pumping billions into this fight. Sounds like the CIA convinced them that CIA payouts would be bigger than Russian payouts.

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Meanwhile, Ukraine hit the bridge again.

we should begin to see what happens to the Ukraine front lines, I can’t imagine that this won’t have a disastrous effect on the Russian troops there. Supplies, etc.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Man, this is wild. They're rolling active air defense on this convoy and shooting down Russian helicopters and planes. The Russian government bombed its own fuel depot to try to slow the convoy. They've openly declared it a coup. Sounds like the government is rolling Chechens to intercept them.

Anyone remember how Red Storm Rising ended?

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy

"According to the latest intelligence reports, Russia believes that the Ukrainian armed forces now intend to cover their failed counter-offensive in the Donbas by using US-supplied Himars multiple launch artillery and UK-supplied Storm Shadow cruise missiles, possibly in the longer range domestic version, to attack the Crimea.

If this happens, says Shoigu, Russia will consider both the United States and Britain to have fully entered the war as co-belligerents. And Russia will immediately respond to any such attack on its territory by destroying “the decision making centers” of the Kiev regime."

Yeah, ok. Apparently, the Russians can't even defend the "decision making" centers in Moscow.

:):

Mij

Permaplinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    I disbelieve 100% of what the commi *’s say, and only believe about 50% of what I see. I’m wondering if this whole thing isn’t a ploy to reposition mercs./forces in mass in an attempt to outflank Zelensky. And cause him to reveal the regiments he has hidden and their positions known. Guess I’ll wait n see. I only hope the best for our country. What ever happens.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom