• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I believe it. I mean, why not give 160 million to a nation that threatens our nuclear destruction on a weekly if not daily basis? Aren’t we doing something similar with North Korea?
    To be fair most of the US aid provided to North Korea comes in the form of food, not cash.

It's bags of food for the North Korean PEOPLE, from the American PEOPLE.
    It's not cash given to the regime so that Kim can buy nukes.

food-aid-usaid.jpg

6a0120a66ea5b5970b01a5117b3994970c-800wi

You might still think that your tax dollars are being wasted but helping a poor population, and helping an evil regime are two different things.

That's a very generous and noble program.

TheTrooper

"In valor there is hope" - Tacitus
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2021
    Realityville, IN
    To be fair most of the US aid provided to North Korea comes in the form of food, not cash.

food-aid-usaid.jpg

You might still think that your tax dollars are being wasted but helping a poor population, and helping an evil regime are two different things.

IMG_0145.JPG

TheTrooper

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2021
    Realityville, IN

food-aid-usaid.jpg

Currently total "aid" to "Ukraine" is around the $100 Billion mark.

The ENTIRE Russian military budget for 2022 is around $75 billion. THE ENTIRE RUSSIAN MILITARY BUDGET.

Wolfhound

Hired Goon
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Henry County

food-aid-usaid.jpg

I have to agree with you. But, I am certain that food is also feeding the North Korean army and those producing missiles meant for our destruction. Its intent is generous and noble.

TheTrooper

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2021
    Realityville, IN
    Hiding criminality and grift behind "humanitarian" causes is one of the oldest tricks in the books.

Want to find a bunch of pedos and child traffickers? Just look to CPS, Family Services, Public Schools and other "children" activities and charities. Also look to war zones and UN troops.

Catholic Church ring a bell? Laura Silsby? John of God? The Franklin Scandal? Jimmy Savile? etc. etc.

Last edited:
    • Angry
    Reactions: Mij

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I have to agree with you. But, I am certain that food is also feeding the North Korean army and those producing missiles meant for our destruction. Its intent is generous and noble.

North Korea has the largest military per capita so a lot of their poor population is also in the military.
    Keep in mind men are conscripted to serve in the military over there, and brain washed ... I'm sure it's the same for the folks who have to build weapons that could be used against the US.

It's impossible to know where every bag of rice will end up.

I think it's sad that a lot of American people are not aware of those food programs.
    You hear a lot about military aid but not to the food programs who reach far more people and countries.

Even as a non-American person I think it's a shame that it's never mentioned in the news anywhere (US or abroad).
    We hear about "evil"Americans "invading countries", sending tanks and whatnot ... but never about Uncle Sam dropping bags of rice all over the world, the name of the American people.

To me that picture bellow is a great representation of what America is to the world.

USAID-Helicopter-AID-Delive.jpg

Even the rifle of that foreign soldier was provided by 'merica. :):

But you will only see that in the news if a US serviceman is shooting a machine gun from that chopper, not when he's delivering food to most of Asia and Africa.

Even the folks in those countries getting the aid probably never see those images.

army_military_food_aid_shipping_500x293_flickr.jpg

It happens every day, in almost every part of the world.
    Just that fact alone can make you proud to be a tax-paying US citizen.

Wolfhound

Hired Goon
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Henry County
    North Korea has the largest military per capita so a lot of their poor population is also in the military.
    Keep in mind men are conscripted to serve in the military over there, and brain washed ... I'm sure it's the same for the folks who have to build weapons that could be used against the US.

It's impossible to know where every bag of rice will end up.

I think it's sad that a lot of American people are not aware of those food programs.
    You hear a lot about military aid but not to the food programs who reach far more people and countries.

Even as a non-American person I think it's a shame that it's never mentioned in the news anywhere (US or abroad).
    We hear about "evil"Americans "invading countries", sending tanks and whatnot ... but never about Uncle Sam dropping bags of rice all over the world, the name of the American people.

To me that picture bellow is a great representation of what America is to the world.

USAID-Helicopter-AID-Delive.jpg

Even the rifle of that foreign soldier was provided by 'merica. :):

But you will only see that in the news if a US serviceman is shooting a machine gun from that chopper, not when he's delivering food to most of Asia and Africa.

Even the folks in those countries getting the aid probably never see those images.

army_military_food_aid_shipping_500x293_flickr.jpg

It happens every day, in almost every part of the world.
    Just that fact alone can make you proud to be a tax-paying US citizen.
    I’ve actually been to South Korea. I have a North Korean propaganda leaflet ( I wasn’t supposed to pick it up let alone bring it home with me.) I think I have a good understanding of the situation in Korea but it looks like you do as well.

You have a very positive view of America and it is a breath of fresh air.

I remember being in the middle of nowhere in Honduras while deployed. No tent, barracks or hot food was provided which was normal for the job I volunteered for. I would give my MRE’s to the people there just because they looked so malnourished and needy. I couldn’t bring myself to eat in front of them. Things like that can change you.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Currently total "aid" to "Ukraine" is around the $100 Billion mark.

The ENTIRE Russian military budget for 2022 is around $75 billion. THE ENTIRE RUSSIAN MILITARY BUDGET.

I’ve actually been to South Korea. I have a North Korean propaganda leaflet ( I wasn’t supposed to pick it up let alone bring it home with me.) I think I have a good understanding of the situation in Korea but it looks like you do as well.

You have a very positive view of America and it is a breath of fresh air.

I remember being in the middle of nowhere in Honduras while deployed. No tent, barracks or hot food was provided which was normal for the job I volunteered for. I would give my MRE’s to the people there just because they looked so malnourished and needy. I couldn’t bring myself to eat in front of them. Things like that can change you.
    A lot of people share my views.
    I'm sure a lot of foreigners actually have a better view of America than many American people. :):

I often talk about that with other French people.
    Usually when they have a bad opinion of "America" it's actually just a bad opinion based on political decision taken by the American government.
    It's not a bad opinion on the American people, or America ( a very complex idea that goes far behind your elected officials).

You can have a negative view of US foreign policy (because most of your politicians are terrible, just like us) but still have a very positive view of America. Two different things.

When it comes to the topic of that thread, the US can't really have a response that will please everyone concerning the war between Russia and Ukraine.

If they send troops and/or weapons it's bad. That's interventionism like in Irak. They should mind their own business. :rolleyes:

If they don't do anything it's bad. As the largest military in the world they have a duty to keep the peace in the entire world. :rolleyes:

So either way many people will think what your government is doing is wrong.

In the meantime, Uncle Sam, on behalf of the American People is sending food to either sides.
    To help both civilian populations impacted by the war.
    That's what's great but nobody is talking about that.

Your government might suck at times but 'merica is always great and always prevails.

TheTrooper

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2021
    Realityville, IN
    A lot of people share my views.
    I'm sure a lot of foreigners actually have a better view of America than many American people. :):

I often talk about that with other French people.
    Usually when they have a bad opinion of "America" it's actually just a bad opinion based on political decision taken by the American government.
    It's not a bad opinion on the American people, or America ( a very complex idea that goes far behind your elected officials).

You can have a negative view of US foreign policy (because most of your politicians are terrible, just like us) but still have a very positive view of America. Two different things.

When it comes to the topic of that thread, the US can't really have a response that will please everyone concerning the war between Russia and Ukraine.

If they send troops and/or weapons it's bad. That's interventionism like in Irak. They should mind their own business. :rolleyes:

If they don't do anything it's bad. As the largest military in the world they have a duty to keep the peace in the entire world. :rolleyes:

So either way many people will think what your government is doing is wrong.

In the meantime, Uncle Sam, on behalf of the American People is sending food to either sides.
    To help both civilian populations impacted by the war.
    That's what's great but nobody is talking about that.

Your government might suck at times but 'merica is always great and always prevails.

US GOVERNMENT IN FULL SCALE IMPLOSION BECAUSE OF CORRUPTION – CATHERINE AUSTIN FITTS​

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    President Volonsky and the Urinain people. The hits just keep on coming.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne

food-aid-usaid.jpg

Lentils? Keep 'em coming. Going. And Quinoa. And Chia. God bless America!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom