Russia vs Ukraine anyone watching this ignite?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I'm picking up what you're putting down. That's an option that Idk, 20yrs ago was blossoming as the next big step in cleaner energy. Funny we don't hear much about it these days.
    Maybe that's an option. Also, we need to do more of our own oil production.
    Probably because ethanol has been found to be inferior as a fuel in almost every way. Lower energy density than gasoline, requires special engineering to even get it to work in an engine without damaging internal parts, etc.. And I think even the envirowackos have turned their backs on it now because they found it was actually worse for the environment than fossil fuels. I think there's a thread on INGO about it.

We've got plenty of oil. We need to stop strangling the drilling and production of our own energy and go back to being energy independent again (you know, like Trump did and Biden stopped).

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    And dont forget Russia isn’t exactly flush with cash. If they intend on keeping the territory as their own, they can’t just go scorched earth and build back better.

That’s probably another reason they are being cautious.

Maybe higher energy prices will help raise some cash.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Last edited:

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    They tell these lies and people actually believe them. A few days back I was at the Dr.s office listening to 2 guys go back and forth and the 1 just kept saying over and over how the president has no effect on the price of gas or anything for that matter. This went on for at least 10 min before he said he could care less he drives a company vehicle so it doesn't bother him at all. :ugh:

Did you ask for the obiden supporter's INGO name?

wagyu52

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    South of cob corner
    Probably because ethanol has been found to be inferior as a fuel in almost every way. Lower energy density than gasoline, requires special engineering to even get it to work in an engine without damaging internal parts, etc.. And I think even the envirowackos have turned their backs on it now because they found it was actually worse for the environment than fossil fuels. I think there's a thread on INGO about it.

We've got plenty of oil. We need to stop strangling the drilling and production of our own energy and go back to being energy independent again (you know, like Trump did and Biden stopped).
    US is currently producing 1 million barrels of ethanol a day, we could absorb the 500K from Putin by raising the RFS to15% it could happen immediately

It‘s produced and manufactured right here in Indiana!!!!

57 million dollars in Putin war chest every day or 57 million everyday right here in the Midwest, right here in Indiana. How is this an option

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom