Russia vs Ukraine anyone watching this ignite?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN

Nice people we're supporting...

Be warned this is exceedingly graphic.

From 2014...from the comment section......"although this was horrific it was also preformed under the governance of pro russia ukraine president Viktor Yanukovych who in the same year was kicked out and fled to russia. yanukovych also was brutal to his own people, the ukraine civil war occurred as Yanukovych sent his riot police with specific orders of violence using metal batons and started attacking young students as they were protesting against Yanukovych and his decision to keep ukraine out of the eu and stuck in "soviet union environment", the conflict continued as riot police were ordered further violence with predujice and then the march of millions and further violence. aka under yanukovychs rule there were many human rights violations and corruptivity was at an all time high for the ukraine government. funny enough he was pro russian, pro soviet and also was a puppet for russia." Are we going to play a video of the KKK next and say what they did represents all of the USA and its people. Sadly there is madness in many countries.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Does anyone here know how much we depend on the Russian glonass satalites?
    I’m familiar with them as our gps equipment is unlocked to use them to maintain an accurate signal, as there are not enough American satallites.

I’m afraid not having glonass would have a profound effect on my industry, wondering who else would notice?

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    So how do you keep America out of the war?

Nuclear deterrent-check
    Create chaos in America so they need the military at home……..

Could be done via an emp or maybe a convoy of trucks clogging interstates and not delivering cargo and further hurting supply chains…… a la Canada 2.0

Just a thought

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Brazil remains neutral. One of the moves leading up to this that concerned me the most was putins cozy meetings with Brazilian leaders. Germans knew that the way to keep America out of the war was to open an American front with a South /central American ally. They tried to get Mexico in the war.

Putin has been trying to convince Brazil to become an ally. Dangerous times.

WhitleyStu

Keep'em Scary Sharp!!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 11, 2009
    Whitley County/Allen County
    Been watching DUKE40 (United States Army Sikorsky UH-60M Blackhawk (15-20743, #AE5AC9) as flight #DUKE40) flying on the Poland side of the Poland/Ukraine border. It made several stops at small ariports then back up and on to the next.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Front page of Fox News 2/28/2022
    Not joking.
    Yea this is front page war propaganda...i mean news in clown world.
    Curiously they fail to mention the Orthodox church of Ukraine is government run,and seperated from the rest of the Orthodox church in 2018.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Does anyone here know how much we depend on the Russian glonass satalites?
    I’m familiar with them as our gps equipment is unlocked to use them to maintain an accurate signal, as there are not enough American satallites.

I’m afraid not having glonass would have a profound effect on my industry, wondering who else would notice?
    Honestly we should be more worried about our gasoline and LNG(most of the upper NE of USA counts on it,and it has been coming from Russia for years). Russia accounts for 21% of all our gasoline imports(in 2021 it was actually 21%,but that was a low demand year it is normally higher).
    Question. With us exporting more fuel,especially LNG if Russia stops sending it where will the east coast get fuel? As you can imagine demand in the EU would be insane if Russia shuts off the flow.

I look at the Biden admin list of possible sanctions,and ones in effect and have to wonder if any adults are present.It is like they can not see more than a week ahead and all that matters is hurting Putin. Things like actual consequences to us now and in the future seem to have no place at the table. To most of the world it looks like the USA is throwing a tantrum(even Germany was against swift restrictions,we offered Germany some assurances/insurance and well they agreed for now).

Last edited:

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Russian military seems to be procuring tractors to act as vehicle recovery.

I could this years crop not getting harvested in Ukraine. Plan accordingly.

It will be a rough year crop wise for the world period.
    Ukraine is one of the leading exporters of nitrogenous mineral fertilizers in the world. The country exports mineral fertilizers to 70 countries of the world, among which are India, Brazil, Turkey, Mexico, Pakistan, Nigeria.
    Ukraine accounts for over 28% of the world supply(using Russian provided natural gas).

Between 1999 and 2008, domestic(US) nitrogen fertilizer production plunged nearly 40 percent, according to a USDA(it is even lower now thanks to many more regulations on producing it).

Last edited:

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    From 2014...from the comment section......"although this was horrific it was also preformed under the governance of pro russia ukraine president Viktor Yanukovych who in the same year was kicked out and fled to russia. yanukovych also was brutal to his own people, the ukraine civil war occurred as Yanukovych sent his riot police with specific orders of violence using metal batons and started attacking young students as they were protesting against Yanukovych and his decision to keep ukraine out of the eu and stuck in "soviet union environment", the conflict continued as riot police were ordered further violence with predujice and then the march of millions and further violence. aka under yanukovychs rule there were many human rights violations and corruptivity was at an all time high for the ukraine government. funny enough he was pro russian, pro soviet and also was a puppet for russia." Are we going to play a video of the KKK next and say what they did represents all of the USA and its people. Sadly there is madness in many countries.
    And not the worst thing that the Yukies have done. Many Poles have not forgiven Ukraine for the butchery of 100,000 Polish civilians during WW II. Madness certainly, but so was the retribution by the Poles, who later murdered 20,000 Ukrainians in reprisal.

Having said all that, I still support Ukraine against the Russian invaders. I'm pretty sure that none of the women and children hiding out in bomb shelters had anything to do with any of the barbarity.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I was told the peace talks between Russia and Ukraine broke down. No confirmation yet. I don't doubt it since Ukraine president said Russia had to pull all troops out of Ukraine for a peace deal.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Honestly we should be more worried about our gasoline and LNG(most of the upper NE of USA counts on it,and it has been coming from Russia for years). Russia accounts for 21% of all our gasoline imports(in 2021 it was actually 21%,but that was a low demand year it is normally higher).
    Question. With us exporting more fuel,especially LNG if Russia stops sending it where will the east coast get fuel? As you can imagine demand in the EU would be insane if Russia shuts off the flow.

I look at the Biden admin list of possible sanctions,and ones in effect and have to wonder if any adults are present.It is like they can not see more than a week ahead and all that matters is hurting Putin. Things like actual consequences to us now and in the future seem to have no place at the table. To most of the world it looks like the USA is throwing a tantrum(even Germany was against swift restrictions,we offered Germany some assurances/insurance and well they agreed for now).

What a great time for Biden to cancel all new oil and gas leases.

$5 gas by June? $6?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom