Russia vs Ukraine anyone watching this ignite?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I was not awhere that Ukraine had any drones.
    The news said Ukraine carried out drone strikes on russian troops.
    Good for them.
    From what I understand, the Turks gave the Ukrainians a load of UCAV drones...

They have been used to sneak behind the lines mostly and hit supply convoys.

Baykar Bayraktar TB2​

long coat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 6, 2010
    Avon
    From what I understand, the Turks gave the Ukrainians a load of UCAV drones...

They have been used to sneak behind the lines mostly and hit supply convoys.

Baykar Bayraktar TB2​

I seen a video earlier that they are also using personal (think DJI) drones to drop bombs.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    "In my study of communist societies, I came to the conclusion that the purpose of communist propaganda was not to persuade or convince, nor to inform, but to humiliate; and therefore, the less it corresponded to reality the better. When people are forced to remain silent when they are being told the most obvious lies, or even worse when they are forced to repeat the lies themselves, they lose once and for all their sense of probity. To assent to obvious lies is to co-operate with evil, and in some small way to become evil oneself. One’s standing to resist anything is thus eroded, and even destroyed. A society of emasculated liars is easy to control. I think if you examine political correctness, it has the same effect and is intended to." --- Theodore Dalrymple

Banks in Germany,Greece,and Italy are in immediate danger due to swift restrictions,most will either fail or need bailed out. The FED and American banks lose as well. The largest publicly known hit so far was not a bank though,BP just lost 52 billion and has publicly stated it has given up all assets and shares in Russia("We just walked away"). The bank of England,well they just lost 8% of reserves(one of the few that list reserve content publicly).France is however almost immune due to participation in CIPS and any transaction they need with Russia or China has used that system for more than 4 years now.

Restricting swift transactions is like killing your own cattle and leaving them in the field to rot so your enemy can not eat them when they have another source for cattle without restrictions. Of course all shares related to CIPS(China and Russian equivalent of swift)are up...around 1000% thus far in Russia,and 20% in China(the cap for a gain or loss of any stock traded on a Chinese market per day).

If I planned to kill the US dollar and Euro this is how I would have done it. The harder it is to transact with the less it will be used.

Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I agree. i think it's a bad idea to start restricting access to SWIFT. America is finished without free-flowing global transactions based on the US dollar. I think it's a step too far and is playing with fire that could lead to catastrophic consequences. This topic was brought up previously by jsx1043.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom