Russia vs Ukraine anyone watching this ignite?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Wolfhound

Hired Goon
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Henry County
    Yeah I'm on Ukraine's side and all but there is some absolutely ridiculous propaganda crap being put out there.

The Russian forces seem to be producing exactly zero content. I guess Putin doesn't let them have phones.
    The poor souls are mostly 20 year old draftees. They probably can’t afford cell phones. If they did have them they would likely be complaining about lack of food and sleep. Those were my main complaints as a 19 year old infantryman. And I was dumb enough to volunteer.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    The propaganda is getting more ridiculous

2lK1Gyn.png
    Fake or not, the idea that it has even a chance of being true makes me very happy.

caverjamie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 24, 2010
    Dubois Co.
    Those Russian cosmonauts need to be sent back to Earth and given a rifle to help fight Putins wars anyway. Who has time for space when there are conquests right here at home. The only good news is every trashed piece of equipment and every dead Russian soldier is one less that NATO may have to fight later…

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Putin has turned what could have been a quick land grab into a major offensive on the capital of a sovereign nation, for no real gain.

Hearing rumors that he has threatened Finland and Sweden.

Something has gone way off the rails. Even China is seeming to lose patience with him.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    This offensive is suicidal.

Its bad, its real bad.

From what I am seeing in most sources, a pattern is emerging. A slow grind attack by Russian forces pushing ahead at all costs, Often who weren't even told more then, these are just exercises.. then thrust into a war with a damned determined and entrenched nationalistic foe.

They are throwing paratroopers willy nilly at the Ukrainians, who are just chewing these guys up.
    It looks like Northern Kyiv was another paratroop op, often with saboteurs being dropped... , other times regular paratroops. In ops so poorly defended that air defenses are able to take them out in the air, then the Ukranian ground forces chew em up.

Russians are using every freaking dirty underhanded trick they know.. One instance of a Russian approaching a Ukrainian checkpoint in a Ukrainian police uniform, then opening fire on them as a truck of Russians show up.

Meanwhile, while the Russians are gaining sloooowly, they pay a massive tole.

Even still, it sounds like Zelensky has gone full George Washington and is in the field with the defenders.

And as things go on, even China looks like they are breaking ranks. Putin has gone full on meglomaniac and reserves have been spotted in Belarus moving.

I would not be suprised the Russians put up with this much longer, and dont end up doing something about Putin.. they have achieved precious little.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Putin doesn't look like the cool and confident man I'm used to seeing.

Something is certainly up, between this insane offensive and this behavior, I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up with some polonium 210 in him.

He tried to get troops from Kazakhstan and basically got told to **** off.
    QrK5Irl.jpg

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    Putin doesn't look like the cool and confident man I'm used to seeing.

Something is certainly up, between this insane offensive and this behavior, I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up with some polonium 210 in him.

He tried to get troops from Kazakhstan and basically got told to **** off.
    QrK5Irl.jpg

Has he ever been challenged before? I mean, give him a little slack. This is a new experience for him.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Its bad, its real bad.

From what I am seeing in most sources, a pattern is emerging. A slow grind attack by Russian forces pushing ahead at all costs, Often who weren't even told more then, these are just exercises.. then thrust into a war with a damned determined and entrenched nationalistic foe.

They are throwing paratroopers willy nilly at the Ukrainians, who are just chewing these guys up.
    It looks like Northern Kyiv was another paratroop op, often with saboteurs being dropped... , other times regular paratroops. In ops so poorly defended that air defenses are able to take them out in the air, then the Ukranian ground forces chew em up.

Russians are using every freaking dirty underhanded trick they know.. One instance of a Russian approaching a Ukrainian checkpoint in a Ukrainian police uniform, then opening fire on them as a truck of Russians show up.

Meanwhile, while the Russians are gaining sloooowly, they pay a massive tole.

Even still, it sounds like Zelensky has gone full George Washington and is in the field with the defenders.

And as things go on, even China looks like they are breaking ranks. Putin has gone full on meglomaniac and reserves have been spotted in Belarus moving.

I would not be suprised the Russians put up with this much longer, and dont end up doing something about Putin.. they have achieved precious little.

Some are optimists.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Larsonboys78
    Top Bottom