Russia vs Ukraine anyone watching this ignite?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Anything without proof is likely propaganda.

In other news Israel blocking iron dome missile transfer to Ukraine. All this talk about Russia needs to stop the aggression and here we are sending hundreds if not thousands of tons of arms and munitions to the region.

We're always there for them...

Funny how that favor is almost never returned.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    We really need to stop sending weapons into Ukraine.

If the Russians invade they will capture all the equipment never used just dropped once.

Honestly why don’t we just sit on the sidelines on this European war. It would seem saving Europeans twice in 100 years and holding off the USSR is enough.

Ivan wants Ukraine back let em have it and we keep our blood and treasure. I know it’s a novel idea let’s let the Europeans fight each other and we watch.

It still baffles me to this day why the US thought WW1 or WW2 were a fight worth involving ourselves in. Dropping nukes on Japan was justified entirely, but outside of that... Just why.

If it was a moral reason, we would have stopped Mao, and wouldn't have backed Stalin, who had a murder toll orders of magnitudes higher than the nazis.

But for some reason people still think there's something to be gained by involving ourselves in historical clay disputes of Europeans (On the opposite side of the planet) who have squabbled over that clay for thousands of years. They're starting to understand why the middle east affairs were dumb to involve ourselves in, but they don't question those wars yet.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Anything without proof is likely propaganda.

In other news Israel blocking iron dome missile transfer to Ukraine. All this talk about Russia needs to stop the aggression and here we are sending hundreds if not thousands of tons of arms and munitions to the region.

That tweet is hysterical, meaning "hysteric" in the female sense. "Least aligned with Americans on a core national security issue"...?

Uh, b!tch please. Ukraine is not a "core national security issue" to Americans. It's only a core national security issue to "beltway pinheads" like him who write about this stuff for a living.

It's not going to happen, but silly claptrap like that makes me wish Russia _would_ invade Ukraine, just to show the world and pinheads like this guy how utterly irrelevant it would be, and how Uncle Sam would not lift a finger about it.

Nickbau5

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 31, 2020
    Brownsburg
    I'm tired of hearing people keep saying "Bro, Russia is totally invading this/next week, it's totally happening this time, what do you mean there's no proof, the US intelligence said so, don't worry about their proof, they are the proof, trust me this time bro". I'm sick of it, Russia is basically just doing the geopolitical equivalent to gangstalking.

The US media and politicians are just wanting war because their sponsors and lobbyists at Raytheon, Lockheed, Boeing, GM, GE, and almost any other business in the MIC that pushes these warmongering snakes into office and in front of cameras.

22LRFan

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 9, 2022
    East Central Indiana
    I don't think Russia is going to invade. You don't build up forces on the border only to allow your enemy time to prepare. Plus, there is so much push back from the international community. I just don't see it happening. I have been wrong before however. lol

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Reactions: KG1

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Screenshot_20220217-122850_Telegram.jpg
    I took a picture of this before it disappeared like last time I reported Russian separatist attacks. Will mainstream media continue to not report on this?

Last edited:

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Anyone aware that Ukraine is home to 1/4 of the worlds black dirt? Think of it like Iowa/Illinois/indiana.

What happens worldwide if this conflict causes harvests to drop this year? Ie, open conflict that stops farming.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Sepera
    View attachment 182215
    I took a picture of this before it disappeared like last time I reported Russian separatist attacks. Will mainstream media continue to not report on this?
    View attachment 182215
    Separatists shelling civilians. That’s one way to get around that pesky Geneva Conventions. It wasn’t us, it was the separatists.

Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    Anyone aware that Ukraine is home to 1/4 of the worlds black dirt? Think of it like Iowa/Illinois/indiana.

What happens worldwide if this conflict causes harvests to drop this year? Ie, open conflict that stops farming.

Tie the price of exported grain to the price of imported oil.

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    other bits of prop-info... of course, one must consider sources, like reuters. they talk to russians, print what they say, print what our administration say.

This doesn't say who is doing the shooting or shelling, just a possible independent confirmation of fighting.

"What has been reported in the media about attacks in the area of Donetsk are true", Aryeh Schwartz an activist in the Jewish community of Donetsk tells The Jerusalem Post Thursday.

"We heard gun shots all night and all during the day today. There was gunfire in the center of Donetsk and also in the periphery."

Schwartz says that he spoke to a Jew that lives in the city of Gorlovka in the Donetsk region and that "it is also very tense there. The attacks by the Russian separatists began at about 5:00 pm, and during the day they heard bombings. My friend told me that the whole city was shaking. Many are hiding in shelters in fear.

"Everyone went to the gas stations today and filled up not only the gas tank in their vehicles but also external fuel tanks. They are very afraid that an attack will begin and there will be no possibility to refuel. There were several gas stations in the city that were jam packed - and cars lined up in order to fuel".

He says that many locals have decided to evacuate themselves before it will be too late "Many people I know who can get out (of Donetsk) left towards Russia today. There is a guy from the community who drove towards Russia and said there was a huge queue, it was never as long as it was today. More and more people are trying to leave for Russia".

He adds that "A fellow Jew who lives in Lugansk told me this evening that the city was under heavy artillery fire".

So, the local thugs are doing their thing just like they always have been, Russia is having a very large joint military exercise and this is all freaking out the Western intel/leadership/media establishment.

Russian-backed rebels and Ukrainian forces traded accusations that each had fired across the ceasefire line, raising alarm at a time when Western countries have warned of the possibility of a Russian invasion any day.

"Civilian infrastructure damaged. We call on all partners to swiftly condemn this severe violation of Minsk agreements by Russia amid an already tense security situation," Kuleba tweeted.

Such incidents have occurred many times over the past eight years but this clash comes after Russia has massed more than 100,000 troops close to Ukraine's borders while demanding that NATO pledge not to accept Ukraine as a member.

Russia's Investigative Committee claimed on Wednesday that mass graves of hundreds of Russian-speaking civilians had been found in the Donbas region, as the Russian government continued to accuse Ukraine of genocide and human rights violations in Donbas.

The committee claimed that the civilians found in the area controlled by Russian-backed separatists were killed by Ukrainian shelling. "The Investigative Committee continues to take all possible measures to uphold the principle of the inevitability of punishment for those responsible for committing crimes in Donetsk and Luhansk areas," said the committee.

Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    "Russia has massed more than 100,000 troops close to Ukraine's borders while demanding that NATO pledge not to accept Ukraine as a member."

Pooty-poot's Ukraine hostage ransom demands have extended well beyond this now to include U.S. troop and weapon withdrawal in central and eastern Europe and the Baltics.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom