Russia vs Ukraine anyone watching this ignite?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Verification of American pullback

Callsign EVAC01

US Army UH-60M Black Hawk call sign EVAC01 approaching Ukraine
    https://liveuamap.com/en/2022/15-february-us-army-uh60m-black-hawk-call-sign-evac01-approaching

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I don't know how people can read stuff like this and not immediately think of Germany taking Austria and the Sudetenland. Same premise, rhetoric, etc.
    Getting you to think that way is exactly the point of the western propaganda.

Is it really terrorism if the target is military or government? There is an armed conflict going on in the region that started in 2014 and has claimed the lives of thousands.

A conflict that was the result of the people of Donbas passing a resolution to become a separate state.

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville

Is it really terrorism if the target is military or government? There is an armed conflict going on in the region that started in 2014 and has claimed the lives of thousands.

A conflict that was the result of the people of Donbas passing a resolution to become a separate state.
    Given the history, Putin ought to call for a U.N. “Peace force” into the Ukraine to keep things from sliding further south.

Some protocol for independence or re-alignment is needed.

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    Russia didn't move all that armor last week for fun and photo ops. Seems pretty safe to say Russia is going to carve off their next piece of Ukraine.

Different when we do it..

Between January and March 2020, US Army Europe deployed approximately 6,000 military personnel from the United States to Europe. It moved some 9,000 vehicles and pieces of equipment, many from prepositioned stock locations in Europe, and around 3,000 pieces of equipment across the Atlantic. To give an idea, this is the third-largest military exercise in Europe since the Cold War. In coordination with Allies and partners, US Army Europe also moved soldiers and equipment from multiple European ports and airports to training areas in Germany and Poland.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    The more I read about this whole thing the more I think that this was all a setup by Putin to show the western media for the propaganda show that it is.

Do some military drills, leak some info on an invasion to a pbs reporter and then call out the western nations for drumming up war for no reason.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    The more I read about this whole thing the more I think that this was all a setup by Putin to show the western media for the propaganda show that it is.

Do some military drills, leak some info on an invasion to a pbs reporter and then call out the western nations for drumming up war for no reason.

Putie-Pie almost lives as rent-free in the heads of the Washington elites as Trump.

(..."almost"...)

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.

This link, posted by Keith Indy over in the Ottawa trucker thread, gives a bit of background to these posted, and from my point of no previous knowledge adds some clarity.
    Revolution_of_Dignity

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    This link, posted by Keith Indy over in the Ottawa trucker thread, gives a bit of background to these posted, and from my point of no previous knowledge adds some clarity.
    Revolution_of_Dignity
    I’ll admit I hadn’t got that far into this topic yet. I was aware this happened but didn’t know all details.

On the surface it reads like what has happened before when American (read CIA) installed leaders have been ousted, only this time it was the pro Russian guy who got the boot during the protests.

Back to the Cold War regime change proxy wars I guess. That’s what the Democrats wanted when they dusted off Joe Biden and pulled the mothballs out of his coats.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    In November 1993 during Exercise Foal Eagle in the ROK (huge Joint/Combined exercise), ABC's Peter Jennings runs the story that 75% of the nork military was on the DMZ.

People not stationed in the ROK: AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!

People stationed in the ROK: Oh course, where else would they be? Wait, only 75%?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    How can they possibly know? Is Russia allowing this information out on purpose?
    Updated article:

"The 3am time (1am GMT) when US intelligence sources suspected a Russian attack came and went without incident last night as Putin continued to keep The West guessing."

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    I'm puzzled. A lot of U.S. news outlets still have "man on the street" interviews in foreign countries. I can't remember when I've seen one in Russia. Is "democratic" Russia still a dictatorship with the boot on the necks of average "Ivans"?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

How do you think it's going to be handled by the media over here?
    Extra points if you guessed the forthcoming headlines: "Tough guy joe bidet makes Putin blink!"

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    How do you think it's going to be handled by the media over here?
    Extra points if you guessed the forthcoming headlines: "Tough guy joe bidet makes Putin blink!"
    Or "Biden took Putin behind the school gym and beat the hell out of him"

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    Ok, so where's the satellite imagery to prove this definitively

Cuban-Missile-Crisis-25.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom