Russia vs Ukraine anyone watching this ignite?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Mark-DuCo

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2012
    Ferdinand

I honestly am curious what the other side could be. I have been reading and listening about this conflict from many different sources, and I just can't seem to find anything that shows Russia is in the right.

I hate the MSM just as much if not more than anyone on INGO, so I am genuinely looking to see how they could be misleading us on this.

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    I honestly am curious what the other side could be. I have been reading and listening about this conflict from many different sources, and I just can't seem to find anything that shows Russia is in the right.

I hate the MSM just as much if not more than anyone on INGO, so I am genuinely looking to see how they could be misleading us on this.

Look up Russia Today.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Putin says he has no ill intentions. Wut? Sure could've fooled the rest of the world.

Putin made the comment on the state-controlled Rossiya 24 news channel on Friday in which he called on neighboring countries "to think about how to normalize relations."

"I want to emphasize once again. We have no ill intentions towards our neighbors, and I would advise them not to escalate the situation, nor to introduce any restrictions," he said, according to news agencies.

Putin also said: "We do not see any need here to escalate the situation or worsen our relations."

Ok Pooty-poot. Howbout you stop first? You're the one causing all of this.

Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

An interesting side note in the article that some might not be aware of is that this institution is the mechanism behind China's efforts to steer global dependance away from the U.S. dollar.

"The multilateral financial institution, a brainchild of Chinese President Xi Jinping, was launched in 2016 to counter the West's dominance of the World Bank and International Monetary Fund".

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    Look at all the **** the EU, our government and NATO got us into by monkeying around in Ukraine. Yeah that plan blew up. We had no business being there in Russia’s backyard in the first place.

If anything NATO should’ve stayed out of trying to expand into Ukraine and shored up military capabilities in the Balkan states and the rest of Europe therefore sending a message to Russia if they have any aspirations of expanding past Ukraine it’s on like Donky Kong.
    To hard to pass up the chance to get some of that corrupt Ukraine money.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Mark,
    Ukraine is the most corrupt country in Europe. It makes one night in Bangkok look innocent.

Racism is a real issue in Ukraine look at how blacks were treated during the evacuation.

One of the main reasons for the US not sending weapons to the Ukrainians in 2014/15. Were the $$=%ing NAZIS.

The ideal of George Washington with his hand on the shoulder of a brave Ukraine fighter is insane.

Last edited:

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central

They're misleading because they're only showing part of the story.

They are not including the corruption in Ukraine and the involvement of the US in that corruption.

It doesn't make Russia right, but it also doesn't make Ukraine the innocent they're trying to sell.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Mark,
    Ukraine is the most corrupt country in Europe. It makes one night in Bangkok look innocent.

Racism is a real issue in Ukraine look at how blacks were treated during the evacuation.

One of the main reasons for the US not sending weapons to the Ukrainians in 2014/15. Were the $$=%ing NAZIS.
    Not trying to justify anything that Putin is doing by any means but maybe Ukraine might be in a better place if the government would've conducted themselves in a more honorable manner.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    United States and Russia are not signatories to the Cluster Munitions Ban Treaty. One of the signatories is Iceland... they don't have a Military.

Now indiscriminately bombing non-combatants... THAT'S A WAR CRIME!

Edit: per a USAF JAG who taught a block of the Contingency and Wartime Planners Course I attended back in the day: There is no International Law, only vague international guidelines.

NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg accused Russia on Friday of using cluster bombs in its ongoing invasion of Ukraine, reaffirming humanitarian concerns during the conflict’s ninth day.

Speaking at a news conference in Brussels, on Friday afternoon, Stoltenberg said Russian forces deployed banned weapons, including cluster bombs, and called the Russian invasion of Ukraine "a blatant violation of international law.
    "

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom