Russia vs Ukraine anyone watching this ignite?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    jw6zjsf8ysk81.png

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    IMO
    The facts show a large convoy unmolsted by air or ground. This equals the Ukrainian Air Force is out of play. No signs of indirect fires missile or barrel. In addition I see no evidence of any ground activity by regular or insurgent forces.

If I was working on a CDR assessment of the battle space.
    I would present it with a awesome power point presentation! He would ask tons of questions drink coffee take his glasses on and off about 50 times. I would also make sure we had popcorn, cookies and candy available along with drinks.
    Other Officers would nod in agreement and thumb though the hard copies.

He would then declare that he agrees and take a victory lap!

The Army was fun sometimes!

Last edited:

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    New video in this one

the forward elements of Russian forces have failed to operate as BTGs in Ukraine, frequently leaving behind their air defense assets “in inexplicable fashion,” he added.

“[In Ukraine], Russia doesn’t seem to display the very tactics, techniques and procedures that it’s practiced for years and sought to perfect in Syria...[to provide] adequate cover to its ground forces,” he said.

Bendett also pointed towards “the mythology of the Bayraktar” and how “Ukraine is winning the information war.”

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I believe its 40 miles away and only 3 or 4 miles long. Regardless, I agree with everything you said. Seems like easy targets to me. When is the tipping point to where Ukraine could start looking at possibly winning this war, or at least turn back the Russians? If the Russian war machine can't supply the machine, then what?

advertising a long convoy, could also be bait to draw forces out in the open, so that your forces can stomp them.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Will Russia be able to pay the reparations when this is all over? Will there be a "Treaty of Versailles" at the end of this? Seems they already boofed their economy.
    You can only demand reparations, if you are in a position of power.
    If you are sighing with relief that the big bad enemy picked up his toys and left, probably not.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Crazy thought…. Could we be seeing a rope-a-dope with their actions? Appearing to be inept but dangerous enough to drag NATO and the US into a ground conflict then unleash their actual might, destroying the most effective forces there? Their subs could keep our forces pinned to North America and we just don’t have the airlift capacity to move enough troops and materials across the pond, especially with an active Sam sites in the area. Those big c-17’s make a very large target.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Crazy thought…. Could we be seeing a rope-a-dope with their actions? Appearing to be inept but dangerous enough to drag NATO and the US into a ground conflict then unleash their actual might, destroying the most effective forces there? Their subs could keep our forces pinned to North America and we just don’t have the airlift capacity to move enough troops and materials across the pond, especially with an active Sam sites in the area. Those big c-17’s make a very large target.
    Could be.
    Years have passed, things have changed, and cutbacks have occurred.
    But, back in the day, we used to trail subs as they came out of the barn.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom