Russia vs Ukraine anyone watching this ignite?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Does every event in history have to be shamefully regarded as the apocalypse and end times, only for it not to be?

Doesn't that get embarrassing?

I'm sure God knows when he'll do it. You don't have to try to predict God's intentions, if he wants you to know he'll tell you.
    Yes it does. And no. I don’t think it gets embarrassing.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Mock God, it`s your prerogative. We who know just about about the Word and what it teaches try to warn those who aren`t saved allow them to have the chance to be born again and avoid the eternal fires of hell. And He gave us signs and an inkling of His timing and intentions, to carry us through the tough times awaiting. And "embarrassed"? Hardly.

Romans 1:16
    King James Bible
    For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

Accusing me of mocking God when you're the one claiming you know better than he does?

That's some gall.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Yeah some probably do, if you had very limited electric is it going to be used for Twitter? Most people have generators and solar as a supplement or backup not a replacement.

And shutting down the grid also kills cell towers.
    This is a part of modern warfare. It is very important to the people. Probably more important to get to twitter than a meal…

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    This is a part of modern warfare. It is very important to the people. Probably more important to get to twitter than a meal…

It'd probably be better for the Ukranians if they shut down social media in the country.

I'd be willing to bet money the Russians are scraping every photo for exif location data to track down concentrations of Ukrainian fighters.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Call this the in-thread warning. Keep it on subject and between the ditches. With what's going on in Ukraine right now? Lets keep this thread on track.

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    Does every event in history have to be shamefully regarded as the apocalypse and end times, only for it not to be?

Doesn't that get embarrassing?

I'm sure God knows when he'll do it. You don't have to try to predict God's intentions, if he wants you to know he'll tell you.

PRasko

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 3, 2013
    Amish country
    People think just because the entire world is against him he won’t fight back but putin is bat**** crazy and will fight the entire world.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom