Russia vs Ukraine anyone watching this ignite?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    Does every event in history have to be shamefully regarded as the apocalypse and end times, only for it not to be?

Doesn't that get embarrassing?

I'm sure God knows when he'll do it. You don't have to try to predict God's intentions, if he wants you to know he'll tell you.
    Mock God, it`s your prerogative. We who know just about about the Word and what it teaches try to warn those who aren`t saved allow them to have the chance to be born again and avoid the eternal fires of hell. And He gave us signs and an inkling of His timing and intentions, to carry us through the tough times awaiting. And "embarrassed"? Hardly.

Romans 1:16
    King James Bible
    For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    He did give signs.
    Matthew 24:3-13
    [3]As He was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to Him privately, saying, "Tell us, when will these things happen, and what will be the sign of Your coming, and of the end of the age?"
    [4]And Jesus answered and said to them, "See to it that no one misleads you.
    [5]For many will come in My name, saying, 'I am the Christ,' and will mislead many.
    [6]You will be hearing of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not frightened, for those things must take place, but that is not yet the end.
    [7]For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and in various places there will be famines and earthquakes.
    [8]But all these things are merely the beginning of birth pangs.
    [9]"Then they will deliver you to tribulation, and will kill you, and you will be hated by all nations because of My name.
    [10]At that time many will fall away and will betray one another and hate one another.
    [11]Many false prophets will arise and will mislead many.
    [12]Because lawlessness is increased, most people's love will grow cold.
    [13]But the one who endures to the end, he will be saved.
    Where’s Russia in all that?

Actually, you know what? I don’t care. If you think Russia is foretold in prophecy, you just go with that. I should have known better than to challenge it. But. Fanciful claims were made. It should have come to mind that people couldn’t help but proselytize. I should have just let it go.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Where’s Russia in all that?

Actually, you know what? I don’t care. If you think Russia is foretold in prophecy, you just go with that. I should have known better than to challenge it. But. Fanciful claims were made. It should have come to mind that people couldn’t help but proselytize. I should have just let it go.
    It isn't there I could find it for you or you could find it yourself if you are truly interested.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Certainly no man knows the time. But as you said, there are signs and we are admonished to be aware of the signs of the end of the age, and to act accordingly. It ought to be noted too, that there are things that must be accomplished to fulfill prophecy before the Lord returns to fight the battle at Armageddon, there is nothing that must be fulfilled before He raptures up His Church.
    Nuff said. I know where that rabbit hole goes.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Does every event in history have to be shamefully regarded as the apocalypse and end times, only for it not to be?

Doesn't that get embarrassing?

I'm sure God knows when he'll do it. You don't have to try to predict God's intentions, if he wants you to know he'll tell you.
    I don’t know what your faith is, I consider myself of deep faith in Christ, but absolutely think you are correct in this.

Just because someone says you have to fit the mold doesn’t make it so. Can’t let those types buffalo ya.

Mikey1911

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Newburgh
    Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics