• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Greeper

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 8, 2011
    I'm a little bothered...

James has just unceremoniously removed my comments from his facebook page, without addressing them, and then blocked me...So apparently he takes certain issue with the First Ammendment as well...:dunno:

What an azzhat!

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I'm a little bothered...

James has just unceremoniously removed my comments from his facebook page, without addressing them, and then blocked me...So apparently he takes certain issue with the First Ammendment as well...:dunno:

What an azzhat!
    It's because you're not a zombie-like fanboi that hangs on his every word.

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    I'm a little bothered...

What an azzhat!
    It seems you're not the only one. Apparently, these "professionals" :rolleyes: know too much to listen to anyone else, discuss differing ideaologies, or even allow people to exercise their 1st Amendment. Just another reason to not send them any more business or recommendations, IMO.

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    I'm a little bothered...

What an azzhat!

That's James Yeager for you

Greeper

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 8, 2011
    'Sallright...I posted a scathing response on his company FB page addressing his removal and blockage...wonder how long that will last.:popcorn:

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    I wonder how much of their opinion against OC is based on personal conviction or a fear of liability. It would be one thing if they personally felt that way and you may not like their opinion but if they took that stance based solely upon the fear that one of their students will reference either of those 2 when confronted by LEO or some other possible issue would be pretty crappy.

Last edited:

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    I'm a little bothered...

What an azzhat!

yup, did it to me as well.

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    I wish we would have a rule that anything pertaining to James Yeager will not be allowed here...Discussion about him is same of a religion discussion, creates a flame war and more publicity for that jackwagon.

Top Bottom