• ...and so much more!
  • Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    My 22/45 Lite has ran fantastic even suppressed. I didn't know there was a different LCI on this model than the regular MkIII. I have a Tandemkross LCI eliminator laying around somewhere. I'm guessing it's not going to fit my Lite?

Areoflyer09

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 28, 2017
    Indianapolis
    My 22/45 Lite has ran fantastic even suppressed. I didn't know there was a different LCI on this model than the regular MkIII. I have a Tandemkross LCI eliminator laying around somewhere. I'm guessing it's not going to fit my Lite?

It will if you can get the factory one out. I never could on mine. The guys over at Rimfire Central have had some luck getting them out of the Lites.

Thr LCi didn’t give me issues as long as I kept it reasonably clean. If it gunned up I’d run into occasional feeding/extracting hiccups.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    Ah, OK. You can't get much dirtier than my 22/45 Lite running suppressed. It just keeps on going & it's filthy. I'll probably leave the LCI alone.

TK makes fantastic parts for these. I have most of them already but am still wanting the spring loaded Kanewolf slingshot mod.

Curious if anyone here has tried the VQ hammer / sear combo in their Lite?

Areoflyer09

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 28, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Loved the VQ hammer and sear. Throw in the TK trigger for good measure to clean up the travel. You get a sweet Lite that likes to run hard like that. Trigger ended up in 1-1.5lb range.

I never got to shoot mine with Kane Slingshot because it failed before the first range trip. The plunger would jam inside the hole and not come back up. Others seem to have better experiences.

Simon6101

Master
    Rating - 100%
    162   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Sw Indy(Camby)
    Here are some more of my Rimfire collection
    34zR3jW.jpg

MKII with an 8" Paclite upper, Taurus TX22, Wife's SR22, my SR22
    DBgXwQ0.jpg

Takedown Charger with SB tactical folding adapter and SBA3 brace
    MUfUw6z.jpg

Small Package

Simon6101

Master
    Rating - 100%
    162   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Sw Indy(Camby)
    Havent got to shoot it yet. I love the feel and hopefully it performs as good as the reviews. The cold and me don't get along. But I noticed that the weather is supposed to be better this weekend so it will get broken in.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I was able to fondel a MKIV Lite today. Pretty nice, except for the fact that the ambi safety on the right side of the pistol digs into my hand when I grip it. Do they make different levers or an ambi eliminator kit? If not, I'll be looking for a MKIII Lite.

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    Havent got to shoot it yet. I love the feel and hopefully it performs as good as the reviews. The cold and me don't get along. But I noticed that the weather is supposed to be better this weekend so it will get broken in.

Please post a thread on it. I've had it in and out of a cart for 3 weeks now. Capacity is a real game changer in rimfire shooting sports

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    Can't believe I waiting this long to check out this thread. My one and only(curreently) rimfire.
    CZ 455 Varmit in 17hmr with Hawke Vantage 4-12x40 scope.
    5DATIdCh.jpg

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    OK Turbo this is on you my friend......

With the direction of the OP I put the full Monti internals in this. He had the comp.....:)
    Trigger breaks at 1lb 15ozs.
    B9hGFBj.jpg

Same story here. OP put a bug in my head.......:)

GSG 1911. Accurizing kit.

2HsHNqp.jpg

crewchief888

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 13, 2016
    NWI
    I was able to fondel a MKIV Lite today. Pretty nice, except for the fact that the ambi safety on the right side of the pistol digs into my hand when I grip it. Do they make different levers or an ambi eliminator kit? If not, I'll be looking for a MKIII Lite.

one of the few things ive done to mine (MK IV 22.45 tactical) was install a TK cornerstone. the factory thumb safety was just too small for my liking. it's still not the wide 1911 safety i'm used to, and still feels "funny" to me

:cheers:

Top Bottom