Gtown-ish
    nomaam2.jpg

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    We have several supreme court justices in their mid-late 70s. If Hillary wins, we will likely end up with younger, more activist liberal justices, and it's highly likely we'll never see a conservative or pro-2nd decision for the rest of our lives.

Think about that. It's this, and this reason alone, that I won't stand on libertarian principles for this election cycle. This time the stakes are just too high, and in times like this I will be pragmatic, hold my nose, and vote for the (R).

As much as I hate it, the alternative is too bad.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    We have several supreme court justices in their mid-late 70s. If Hillary wins, we will likely end up with younger, more activist liberal justices, and it's highly likely we'll never see a conservative or pro-2nd decision for the rest of our lives.

Think about that. It's this, and this reason alone, that I won't stand on libertarian principles for this election cycle. This time the stakes are just too high, and in times like this I will be pragmatic, hold my nose, and vote for the (R).

Plus - Do we really want a bleeder in control of our football?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Well it's pretty much where I'm at. I just hope it won't be Trump nominating them if he wins.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Well it's pretty much where I'm at. I just hope it won't be Trump nominating them if he wins.

I'd rather him than Hillary. She's already put gun control out there as a key issue. She says SCOTUS got it wrong in Heller, and you can bet on anti-2a rulings if she gets to appoint justices. And they'll be younger. This election is more important to the 2nd than any other in recent history.

I hate it, but there it is. Trump may be a wildcard on this, but we know exactly where Hillary stands, no guessing at all. Sometimes reality sucks.

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 11, 2012
    01001111 01001000

This is the truth of the matter. I don't like Trump nor do I appreciate the blatant animosity he encourages amongst his supporters. Quite honestly, I'm sickened by the behavior I've seen from them.

However, now is not the time to play f*** f*** games. We face a very real assault on the 2A and the very framework of the US Constitution if the Dems are allowed to walk into the White House again. The SCOTUS is where they will win or lose their fight against the 2A and if they are allowed to stack the deck in their favor, kiss your Rights goodbye.
    Trump is a wildcard and I still don't think we can actually count on his support on critical issues surrounding the 2A since he is so prone to changing his mind. That said, we KNOW what the Dems want to do and we KNOW what Billary will do when/if it is elected into office. On those grounds, I too will be pragmatic, hold my nose, and vote for the (R).

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    This is the truth of the matter. I don't like Trump nor do I appreciate the blatant animosity he encourages amongst his supporters. Quite honestly, I'm sickened by the behavior I've seen from them.

However, now is not the time to play f*** f*** games. We face a very real assault on the 2A and the very framework of the US Constitution if the Dems are allowed to walk into the White House again. The SCOTUS is where they will win or lose their fight against the 2A and if they are allowed to stack the deck in their favor, kiss your Rights goodbye.
    Trump is a wildcard and I still don't think we can actually count on his support on critical issues surrounding the 2A since he is so prone to changing his mind. That said, we KNOW what the Dems want to do and we KNOW what Billary will do when/if it is elected into office. On those grounds, I too will be pragmatic, hold my nose, and vote for the (R).

It'll be my first time voting (R) since Reagan was in office.

MisterChester

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2013
    The Compound

I was listening to NPR today and they had some republican strategist from Florida and he claimed that he and a bunch of other republicans would be more OK with 4 years of Hillary than to deal with Trump.

They don't know the stakes.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    I was listening to NPR today and they had some republican strategist from Florida and he claimed that he and a bunch of other republicans would be more OK with 4 years of Hillary than to deal with Trump.

They don't know the stakes.

No, they DO know the stakes. Their gravy train is in jeopardy, and they know it. They will fight to keep it no matter the cost to the rest of us, because they don't really, actually, care about the country as much as they do themselves.

They'd keep it with Hillary.

Top Bottom