Recommended avenues for selling your rifle.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville
    I know, I know. I am trying to stay off the forums. Because I know you guys dont like it when someone tells the truth on this site. Sorry, I will try to stop. I posted on another thread today. I will try hard to make that my last.

Wow that's a pretty strong statement. I, and many others, have had nothing but great transactions on this site so maybe it's you? Hang around more and get to know people before you start slamming them. Do I agree with everything that happens here? Of course not. Do I have thick skin and just not get too emotionally involved in internet conversations? Yep.
    Hang around, or don't, you may or may not learn some things.

Bob

AA&E

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 4, 2014
    Southern Indiana
    Well, if history (for me) is any guide:

1. Make sign out of back of legal pad and Sharpie.

2. Hang sign around neck and walk around gun show.

3. Sell gun.

4. Profit.

5. Use profit to buy another gun at gun show which you do not need and can not use.

6. Regret buying new gun.

7. Go to Internet to justify buying useless gun.

In a nutshell, that's my advice.:D

Sounds like you've done this before.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I have NEVER had any experience like this ..... ALL, except 2 have been WONDERFUL !!!!!
    Na I see what he's saying all the time in the classifieds and actually there are many comments by other members on the subject of lowballing and priced too high Ect, even by cm, So this is nothing new on INGO. That being said, the classifieds here are the best around and they are free. So use them or don't. Doesn't matter.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    The SKS I listed a couple of days ago was SPF within about 10-15 minutes... :dunno: But maybe I was a little desperate (watching a couple of rifles on Gunbroker :):)

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    My one and only experience with the INGO classified was awesome! Met a great member from Southern Indiana. We still chat occasionally.

BOVindy

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 30, 2015
    Carmel
    Cool. I'll be heading to the Indy 1500 soon to try out the redneck sales method :):. Beyond that, it sounds like I need to keep posting to get to the classifieds. "May the force be with me"-Chewbacca, Star Trek

natdscott

User Unknown
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 20, 2015
    Snipershide used to be the best site for selling quality equipment. Then they got bought out by Scout and the site changed dramatically.

Which is why--other than INGO itself--you should travel instead to Sniper Central, where we don't suck.

-Nate

Top Bottom