• ...and so much more!
  • indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    Are we really going to stoop to the level of stupidity of suggesting this has happened when in reality all that has been established is that no citizen, group of citizens, candidate, or party has "standing" to challenge fraud in court?

And there is still the issue of at least two states (PA & AZ and likely more) are known to have conducted illegal and unconstitutional elections where the courts decided they could change the law and NOTHING has been done to address this.

The Electors Clause requirement that only state legislatures may set the rules governing the appointment of electors and elections and cannot be delegated to local officials. The majority of the rushed decisions, made by local officials, were not approved by the state legislatures, thereby circumventing the Constitution.
    “In both of those states there is a clear violation of the constitutionality of how their elections were conducted. Due to COVID you had judges, governors, secretaries of States, and local election boards that were changing the voting rules before Election Day instead of the state legislature. The law is very clear the state legislature, the body elected by you and I, that should control the rules of the election.”

Last edited:

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012

Think for yourselves. Her name was Ashli Babbitt, she served 14 years in the USAF, conducted multiple tours, and has 2 children by her husband.

You really think someone who loves their country that much would be doing something wrong? No, they were trying to be heard by those who have ignored us for the better part of a decade now.

We have apparently had our Boston Massacre moment. Had these been leftists they could have burned the Capitol and it Would have been a "mostly peaceful protest" with the police standing down.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    No we have rules here, that is a trolling post, it's only purpose is to insult some individuals in the thread.

As men get older and wrestle with their mortality the usually do one of three things, they get closer to God to feel better about the end, they ingore God to feel better about the end, and go out of their way to demean God to feel better about the end. Look at these steps and see where you fit in...
    I didn't insult anyone. If you find yourself insulted because I dare to say that prayer is useless, that's your problem, not mine.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    prayers.png
    I think they mixed that picture up with the "truckload of things that atheists believe in" picture. Or possibly the truckload of "charitable things that atheists have to say about those that believe differently than they do." :rolleyes:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Are we really going to stoop to the level of stupidity of suggesting this has happened when in reality all that has been established is that no citizen, group of citizens, candidate, or party has "standing" to challenge fraud in court?

All the people wanted was an honest, independent, forensic examination of the votes, including the anomalies their people had found, in 6 states. Think about that for a moment, that is all they wanted. 50-60 million Americans wanted to have a through examination of the votes of just 6 states.

Is that too much to ask in a representative republic?

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I didn't insult anyone. If you find yourself insulted because I dare to say that prayer is useless, that's your problem, not mine.
    I am not insulted, you are insulting, that is why you love to post that stuff. Take it to the religious thread. This is politics...

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    All the people wanted was an honest, independent, forensic examination of the votes, including the anomalies their people had found, in 6 states. Think about that for a moment, that is all they wanted. 50-60 million Americans wanted to have a through examination of the votes of just 6 states.

No , but it is in an oligarchy hiding behind sham elections.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

They wanted to have their day in court. They were denied. So they took it to the Capitol and well we know what happened.....

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    I am not insulted, you are insulting, that is why you love to post that stuff. Take it to the religious thread. This is politics...
    I wasn't the first one to mention prayer. I won't hold my breath while you tell them to take it to the religious thread, though.

By the way, I'm gonna need to see your Junior Moderator badge.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I wasn't the first one to mention prayer. I won't hold my breath while you tell them to take it to the religious thread, though.

So a guy cannot have a different belief system than you, then in normal conversation make a comment in the way he believes without ridicule from you?

Why can't we just be civil and respect everyone's beliefs?

I gotta get on CM again for the junior moderator badge. Although I have heard they are in short supply right now, if you have on you don't have to wear a mask...

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    So a guy cannot have a different belief system than you, then in normal conversation make a comment in the way he believes without ridicule from you?
    Again, if you take it as ridicule, that's your problem. If you can't stand not to make a religious comment in a political thread, maybe you should your own advice and take it to the religious thread.

Why can't we just be civil and respect everyone's beliefs?
    I'll be expecting you to give equal quarter to BLM/Antifa viewpoints from here on out, then.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Again, if you take it as ridicule, that's your problem. If you can't stand not to make a religious comment in a political thread, maybe you should your own advice and take it to the religious thread.

I'll be expecting you to give equal quarter to BLM/Antifa viewpoints from here on out, then.

BLM/Antifa viewpoints are anti American. Nah, they don't get any equal quarter.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Oops...

They haven't done it so far why would this be any different?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Oops...

I'm sure they're just waiting to clear the court dockets from all the BLM/Antifa cases that were brought by the Democrat prosecutors in the third world crap holes where they've done the most damage.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Oops...

Since it appears most doing criminal acts were antifa that will be ok...

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Since it appears most doing criminal acts were antifa that will be ok...

Sure they were. Andy Ngo, one of Antifa's harshest critics, disagrees. Is he compromised now, as well?

The people who stormed the Capitol, by contrast, were captured in numerous photos and videos. Their faces are easily identifiable. Many are obviously sincere Trump supporters associated with the far right. Several of them, including "groyper" leaders Nick Fuentes and Baked Alaska, are well-known to the media by now. The woman who was sadly killed by police under circumstances that require further investigation was genuinely pro-Trump. The guy who sat in House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's chair and stole her mail is definitely not antifa, nor is the half-naked fur-and-horns guy. This latter individual is named Jake Angieli, and he is a conspiracy theorist—the self-stylized "Q Shaman"—who has appeared at multiple Trump rallies.

Top Bottom