• ...and so much more!
  • indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    Now the republicans just need to make legal challenges to every EO and law the dems make just like they did to us. If they don't, well what cowards they are.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    I guess the DC and Capitol Police exhausted all their tear gas reserves getting Trump across the street to that church a while back.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I guess the DC and Capitol Police exhausted all their tear gas reserves getting Trump across the street to that church a while back.

giphy.gif

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Wasn't that long ago that INGO was asking why police weren't using live rounds on violent protesters.

Bet we don't hear much of that today.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Wasn't that long ago that INGO was asking why police weren't using live rounds on violent protesters.

Even though they breached security, I don't see them throwing frozen bottles of water, shooting off fireworks or trying to burn down the Capital Building.

Is CNN going to call this a rioting crowd, or a "mostly peaceful protest?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    So then it isn’t the responsibility of whoever makes the claim to prove it’s fact?
    It seems like when it is a claim they disagree with, then it is up to the person citing/making said claim to provide any and all documentation asked for

When it is a claim they agree with, only people disputing it are required to support their position

I think it boils down to you're always wrong and should always list the sources of your wrongness in detail so they can be attacked or ridiculed

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy

Well to be fair, today’s protestors seem to fit the current definition of “mostly peaceful.”

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Bill Hemmer is warning that once it gets dark out it will get violent like the other peaceful protests...

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Why is it so hard to look around and for all of the naysayers pull their heads out of the sand, clear their eyes, and see just what our politicians have sold of our country to foreign interests. Then look at what they currently have for sale, they now are selling out our constitutional freedoms, our speech, guns, even 4th amendment rights.

One of the least intelligent lines of thinking is that the founders would believe the constitution, a contract Union between states, should be honored above all, even if fraud of that contact is present. And that cleaning up that fraud is seditious...
    “It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends on his not understanding it.”

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    It seems like when it is a claim they disagree with, then it is up to the person citing/making said claim to provide any and all documentation asked for

When it is a claim they agree with, only people disputing it are required to support their position

I think it boils down to you're always wrong and should always list the sources of your wrongness in detail so they can be attacked or ridiculed
    You would make a great propogandist!.....Maybe you already are.....

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    He congratulated Biden on his victory on December 15.
    Well, based on the Foszoe Doctrine that it is all right if the other side does it - can we treat McConnell like his party treated Feinstein when she had the nerve to congratulate Lindsey Graham? How hot should the tar be?

flightsimmer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    Well this protest on the capital is what happens when you denigh justice to the people whom you work for. They want their grevrnces and evidence heard in court but have been denied.
    I predicted something like this in print last week, am I the only one to figure this out? I think not. In contrast to Portland, it is a peaceful protest.
    Take heed or the next time the police may not be the only ones with guns.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Well, based on the Foszoe Doctrine that it is all right if the other side does it - can we treat McConnell like his party treated Feinstein when she had the nerve to congratulate Lindsey Graham? How hot should the tar be?
    Exodus 23:1

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    If Bill Hemmer ever had a brain he must has been born with it up his ass and **** it out.
    I don't doubt there will be violence after dark. We know antifa is there and we know their record. I'm hearing more evidence that antifa may have been in the crowd to provide the catalyst. Not saying Trump supporters won't avoid violence today, but its less likely coming from them. Though there is a lot of pent up anger over how conservatives are treated these days. Everyone has a limit before they punch someone in the mouth.

Top Bottom