Ranges near Warsaw/Rochester that allow tannerite?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Nepherael

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 22, 2019
    Mentone
    Hi guys,

My local shop has tannerite for sale and I was looking to try it out since I've never been able to do that before. I shoot at Fulton County Gun Club and at my local shop but neither of them allow it.

I was going to check at Warsaw Rifle and Pistol Club but thought I'd put the word out on here and see what you guys know.

I just thought it'd be fun to do it a couple times. Not something I'm looking to do every day.

Anyone know any places in the area I can do it?

g00n24

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    IN
    Warsaw rifle and pistol club is a private club. I doubt you will find a private or public range that allows it since most don't want their bays and berms blown to hell.

Nepherael

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 22, 2019
    Mentone
    Warsaw rifle and pistol club is a private club. I doubt you will find a private or public range that allows it since most don't want their bays and berms blown to hell.

Interesting. I never thought about it like that. In my head, I would use it responsibly and the explosion wouldn't even touch any dirt. The problem there is we can't count on everyone to behave responsibly with explosives so I guess most ranges wouldn't allow that kind of thing.

Gotcha, I had hoped to find a range that allowed it but with specific rules in places but it looks like my best bet is to find a friend with a large enough property to shoot on.

Top Bottom