• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Kut is spot on about the numbers helping. A recent theft in my locale was solved when the law visited the pawn shops, found the items and got the info on the thief. Man got his stuff back, and the thief is in jail.

Osprey

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 13, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I doubt your Auto insurance will cover it since there was no damage to your vehicle. I think this falls under your Comprehensive insurance but that only covers your actual car and if your range bag was stolen due to an unlocked door, they may state the Negligence wording on you if it's in your contract.

Your stuff would probably be not covered anyway unless you have a rider or something but you might be able to file a claim on it under your Renters or Homeowners insurance. Depending on your deductible, you might be able to recover the loss (unless that too has be done under a rider).

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    Kut is spot on about the numbers helping. A recent theft in my locale was solved when the law visited the pawn shops, found the items and got the info on the thief. Man got his stuff back, and the thief is in jail.

What did he get, an A misdemeanor and probation?

Rating - 96.4%
    27   1   0
    Oct 22, 2011
    Lebanon
    Thieving pieces of garbage. I absolutely have no respect for thieves. I work three jobs to have what I have and zero tolerance for a scum bag of that nature.

Top Bottom