• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    It says in the article that the noise has not been verified :): .

Hey it could have been worse. He could've been in there grunting trying to drop a deuce.

1702386922670.png

Last edited:

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    It's not original, but I agree with the idea that family, and especially kids, should be politically off limits. Until they inject themselves into the fray. Then they are fair game.
    Do you differentiate between adult children and minors?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Is this really a big deal? Forgetting to mute your mic while taking a ****?

I think it's hilarious. And doesn't move any needle at all. Do you not remember the 2016 Republican debates, where dick size was apparently a pressing issue? We're well past the point where people care whether a candidate can spell potatoe or lets out a rebel yell at a campaign rally.

Pee tapes don't seem to really affect whether someone supports a candidate, whether real or imagined. At least this one is funny.

:):
    You would think people would actually consider it a plus that he doesn't squat to pee

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    Do you differentiate between adult children and minors?
    No. Family is family. I think that I know where you're heading with this, and if an adult family member commits criminal activity involving the candidate or office holder I would dare say that they have injected themselves into the fray.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    No. Family is family. I think that I know where you're heading with this, and if an adult family member commits criminal activity involving the candidate or office holder I would dare say that they have injected themselves into the fray.
    Nah, not just him. I think adult children are different than minor children in this regard. Then again, I wonder how many don't get actively involved.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I think if a family member does something that puts him/herself in the public eye, in a negative way, they’re fair game. Billy Carter was fair game. Hunter Biden was fair game. I think Ramaswamy probably could have played that better. None of the points involving Haley’s kids were germane to Ramaswamy’s points.

He’s scoring points with people who hate candidates like Nikky Haley. He’s also alienating people too.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I don’t think it matters if it’s criminal or if someone injects themselves. If there’s a story about them that reflects on the candidate, it’s a story worth telling. We should have been hearing about GWB’s special needs brother Jeb! long before the 2016 election season. :lmfao:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I think if a family member does something that puts him/herself in the public eye, in a negative way, they’re fair game. Billy Carter was fair game. Hunter Biden was fair game. I think Ramaswamy probably could have played that better. None of the points involving Haley’s kids were germane to Ramaswamy’s points.

He’s scoring points with people who hate candidates like Nikky Haley. He’s also alienating people too.
    So where is the line? The candidate is pushing against the very thing the adult daughter is all about. Not fair game? Just asking do not have a strong opinion

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    So where is the line? The candidate is pushing against the very thing the adult daughter is all about. Not fair game? Just asking do not have a strong opinion

I’m actually fairly liberal on this point. Let’s say Haley’s daughter is a tranny. Says she’s a boy. Regardless of Haley’s position on transgenders, it’s a story either way. Fair game when it’s time to discuss transgenders.

Second scenario. Daughter is woke. Isn’t really in the public eye about it. Stays to herself. Yeah. I know. Unicorn. But just for the sake of example. Not many points to make where she’s naturally part of the discussion.

I just looked up how Ramaswamy involved Haley’s daughter. On further review I’m gonna modify my opinion to say that’s the line. I mean she made a judgement about his use of tiktok. If she’s so against tikok and her daughter uses it as much or more than Ramaswamy, I kinda think it’s in poor taste to bring up the daughter. But so was judging Ramaswamy for the same thing her own daughter does. Do two acts of poor taste cancel out?

So fair game? Close call. I do think that it's probably gonna have a political cost. But, she attacked him in a judgmental way, so, though Ramaswamy took a chance on using it, whatever.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

:n00b:

I’m thinking Rammy didn’t read all the books on Nixon. He got the good parts pretty much right. He did not address any of the bad. If no one knew any better, they might think Nixon was a great president. He was a corrupt liar too.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Bloomington
    ...and I like that he mentioned the great replacement, but he doesn’t realize that he is the replacement
    Excuse me?

I hope I'm reading you wrong on this, but it sounds like you're saying that Vivek, despite his avowed conservative beliefs, is automatically a part of the leftist scheme simply because of his skin color.

I hope that's not what you meant, please do correct me if so.

Top Bottom