Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    IT will be interesting if he can get past this Naked Gun reinactment. :facepalm:

I like him, but this could end him. Hopefully he can double down and play it off.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    LOL…I would imagine even presidents pee…though the current probably does it into a diaper.
    I just told my 17yo about it and came to an interesting conclusion while telling him about it. One of two things will happen.

Either he is forced to drop out,
    Or he has what it takes to get past it. Which the amount of skill/hubris to get everyone to let it go means he has what it takes to take the presidency.

The latter is not likely, but I dont see any middle ground.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I just told my 17yo about it and came to an interesting conclusion while telling him about it. One of two things will happen.

Or he has what it takes to get past it. Which the amount of skill/hubris to get everyone to let it go means he has what it takes to take the presidency.

The latter is not likely, but I dont see any middle ground.
    The real question will be how Trump spins it. Will it get him a new nickname? Leaky, maybe?

HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Trump is a proven AF commodity. Vivek talks the talk sure but Trump has walked the AF talk. As long as Trump is in the race he is a proven AF commodity and Vivek's talk will never be able to overcome that.
    That’s a really interesting term you used. Trump is an AF commodity. Never really thought of it in terms of a commodity. So, let’s say like pork bellies as an analog of AF. Trump has proven his pork belly cred is genuine. And a genuine pork belly is the same as any other genuine pork belly. Is Vivek a genuine pork belly? Yeah. I think commodity works here.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Wouldn't you say there's a non-zero chance of Trump getting dead if they can't stop him any other way

You know, he stops breathing overnight on a hunting trip to Texas or something
    I think the scenario GFGT posted has a non-zero chance of being true. Help make sure Trump is the nominee, time things out so that they can convict Trump just before the RNC convention. All in the mean time pump the neo-**** up so she ends up in second place. She’s popular with the NPR Republicans anyway.

Trump’s polling plummets as current polls predict. RNC has nobody but Nicky the neo-**** to step in and be the nominee. It’ll **** off the woke D’s but they’re at odds with the establishment D’s anyway right now. And they’re becoming a big liability. So **** them. The establishment still gets their puppet to carry out the will of elites. Plus we have the milestone of the first presumably female POTUS.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I think the scenario GFGT posted has a non-zero chance of being true. Help make sure Trump is the nominee, time things out so that they can convict Trump just before the RNC convention. All in the mean time pump the neo-**** up so she ends up in second place. She’s popular with the NPR Republicans anyway.

Trump’s polling plummets as current polls predict. RNC has nobody but Nicky the neo-**** to step in and be the nominee. It’ll **** off the woke D’s but they’re at odds with the establishment D’s anyway right now. And they’re becoming a big liability. So **** them. The establishment still gets their puppet to carry out the will of elites. Plus we have the milestone of the first presumably female POTUS.
    Dont even need tinfoil for that one.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Is this really a big deal? Forgetting to mute your mic while taking a ****?

I think it's hilarious. And doesn't move any needle at all. Do you not remember the 2016 Republican debates, where dick size was apparently a pressing issue? We're well past the point where people care whether a candidate can spell potatoe or lets out a rebel yell at a campaign rally.

Pee tapes don't seem to really affect whether someone supports a candidate, whether real or imagined. At least this one is funny.

:):

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Is this really a big deal? Forgetting to mute your mic while taking a ****?

I think it's hilarious. And doesn't move any needle at all. Do you not remember the 2016 Republican debates, where dick size was apparently a pressing issue? We're well past the point where people care whether a candidate can spell potatoe or lets out a rebel yell at a campaign rally.

Pee tapes don't seem to really affect whether someone supports a candidate, whether real or imagined. At least this one is funny.

:):
    To reasonable folks like us, it is funny AF. The problem is the rest of the population isnt that reasonable.

Top Bottom