Boone County

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    How about the RNC worry about expelling those from their party that s*** on the party platform and the Constitution first. I think two adults can make a decision on their own if they want to debate.

If I heard right, Ramaswamy and Christy are supposed to be on tonight. Might be very interesting with all the political news going on in the last few days?

:popcorn:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Some cretins just aren't interested in civil dialogue.

HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel
    The guy who is a new Republican and flip-flops on major issues decided that not hiring people who promote Hamas is cancel-culture. He got hammered online and revised his policy. He’s basically as effective as Blinken.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    The guy who is a new Republican and flip-flops on major issues decided that not hiring people who promote Hamas is cancel-culture. He got hammered online and revised his policy. He’s basically as effective as Blinken.

It doesn't look to me that he changed his stance in those edits. And it wasn't over 11 hrs, they were all within a hour at the most. I've edited posts on here 3 times in a matter of minutes, fixing typos and such.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    It doesn't look to me that he changed his stance in those edits. And it wasn't over 11 hrs, they were all within a hour at the most. I've edited posts on here 3 times in a matter of minutes, fixing typos and such.
    Yeah I've done the same as I try to anticipate what INGOMike is going to post.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I disagree with him. College kids, the Harvard variety especially, are past due to learn that stupid has consequences and bad decisions don't necessarily get a do-over. Even if blacklisted, I bet they'll do OK

It needs to be understood that they are saying that terrorism targeting civilians old, young and even babies - terrorism that targets the raping of captive women civilians - is OK as long as the left believes your cause is 'just'

It is NEVER OK, there are no circumstances that can change that judgement, and I really don't care at this point if Israel just kills them all. Israeli Olympic athletes, Leon Klinghoffer and on and on I've seen this story unfold too many times. Put an end to it

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    I disagree with him. College kids, the Harvard variety especially, are past due to learn that stupid has consequences and bad decisions don't necessarily get a do-over. Even if blacklisted, I bet they'll do OK

It needs to be understood that they are saying that terrorism targeting civilians old, young and even babies - terrorism that targets the raping of captive women civilians - is OK as long as the left believes your cause is 'just'

It is NEVER OK, there are no circumstances that can change that judgement, and I really don't care at this point if Israel just kills them all. Israeli Olympic athletes, Leon Klinghoffer and on and on I've seen this story unfold too many times. Put an end to it
    I pretty much agree with you on this. But he didn't flip flop which is what that post stated. But should students who joined an organization in college and had no say in the offensive statements that they put out be penalized? IIRC there were a couple of Jewish groups that signed onto those statements.

And one more question, does this "It is NEVER OK, there are no circumstances that can change that judgement, and I really don't care at this point if Israel just kills them all." apply to civilians old, young, and even babies?

Top Bottom