• ...and so much more!
  • smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    You can not make this **** up.
    A Norwegian feminist is looking at a possible 3 year jail sentence...for calling a biologically born man not a lesbian. He is the head of a Norwegian lesbian group(and Identifies as a lesbian rofl)....anyway apparently the "lesbian" looks to be supported by the Norwegian government and amnesty international. Oh,the irony.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    A Norwegian feminist is looking at a possible 3 year jail sentence...for calling a biologically born man not a lesbian. He is the head of a Norwegian lesbian group(and Identifies as a lesbian rofl)....anyway apparently the "lesbian" looks to be supported by the Norwegian government and amnesty international. Oh,the irony.

Reminds me of a joke I probably shouldn't tell here.:laugh6:

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.

That’s actually great news, let them eat themselves.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Childrens Museum had to apologize because someone was butt hurt that the museum had watermelon salad as a menu item and the Juneteenth crowd took exception.
    A man I worked with hosted an annual picnic at his property. The man was white and raised in the deep south. The menu was always ribs, ( he was very proud of his home make barbeque sauce) Corn on the cob, greens and watermelon. And beer, plenty of beer.

We got a new foreman a few weeks before the picnic. Seemed to be a likable guy. Jerry invited him to the picnic, and told him the menu. The new foreman (also from the south) tried to fire the man for inviting him, saying it was racist because he was black.

Some people are just looking for a fight, and it drives every move they make.

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    A man I worked with hosted an annual picnic at his property. The man was white and raised in the deep south. The menu was always ribs, ( he was very proud of his home make barbeque sauce) Corn on the cob, greens and watermelon. And beer, plenty of beer.

We got a new foreman a few weeks before the picnic. Seemed to be a likable guy. Jerry invited him to the picnic, and told him the menu. The new foreman (also from the south) tried to fire the man for inviting him, saying it was racist because he was black.

i would told to keep his black @ss home then.

i'm at work right now. i just had a convo that went something like this...

bhl(butt hurt libs): it shows how racist the children's museum is by them having something like that on the menu.

me: how is that racist? y'all didn't even know what juneteenth was until a couple of years ago.

bhl: yeah, but they called it juneteenth watermelon salad

me: what should they have called it?

bhl: i don't know

me: do you eat watermelon?

bhl: yeah

me: are you going to celebrate juneteenth?

bhl: yeah

me: don't let me see none of you idiots eating watermelon or fried chicken this summer

Last edited:

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis

the important question is: does the mansbian like watermelon?

CindyE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    north/central IN

Sounds like a perfect picnic to me, minus the new foreman!

Top Bottom