• ...and so much more!
  • Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    It also happens in the good ol' USA.

Where are the parents? Where in the Dept. of Child Services?

They're watching the media, who tells them that if they don't have pedophiles groom their kids they're literally hitler and will be fired from their job and denied future employment.

That's what LGBTBBQ nonsense is about. It's about getting your kids.

Normal people who may have strange proclivities would not want to associate with that.

jake blue

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 9, 2013
    Lebanon
    Childrens Museum had to apologize because someone was butt hurt that the museum had watermelon salad as a menu item and the Juneteenth crowd took exception.
    There's a holiday I don't understand. Anytime someone or some corporation tries to acknowledge it or even worse celebrate it they get villified for misappropriating it but no one even knows what the flippin' heck it is anyways! It's like the only holiday you're not allowed to celebrate, or perhaps that's it's point, it's a holiday to recognize hating holidays!

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I’ve gone completely to firestick apps. That’s the only place I can watch shows I like without having to see the gay rainbow in the corner of the screen. Surprised Amazon hasn’t figured a way to hack it and put the gay stuff on all the apps.

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    I’ve gone completely to firestick apps. That’s the only place I can watch shows I like without having to see the gay rainbow in the corner of the screen. Surprised Amazon hasn’t figured a way to hack it and put the gay stuff on all the apps.
    Asking for my wife can you elaborate on the fire stick ? Is it all ad free or does it allow you to set your interest? We have a roku with Hulu commercial free.

thanks

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Asking for my wife can you elaborate on the fire stick ? Is it all ad free or does it allow you to set your interest? We have a roku with Hulu commercial free.

thanks
    Most apps that you can download to firestick aren’t completely ad free, but commercial breaks are significantly shorter and seem to be way less ridiculous.

There are quite a few free apps, like Freevee and pluto, that have tons of movies and classic tv shows. For instance, you can watch uncut episodes of the Andy Griffith show on pluto without the 10 minutes of woke nonsense commercials every 3 minutes like tvland chooses to do.

It took us awhile to get used to navigating the firestick, but now, I wouldn’t want to be without one. I will add, that if you have a smart tv, you can probably download most, if not all the apps, but I’m not totally sure about that.

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    Most apps that you can download to firestick aren’t completely ad free, but commercial breaks are significantly shorter and seem to be way less ridiculous.

There are quite a few free apps, like Freevee and pluto, that have tons of movies and classic tv shows. For instance, you can watch uncut episodes of the Andy Griffith show on pluto without the 10 minutes of woke nonsense commercials every 3 minutes like tvland chooses to do.

It took us awhile to get used to navigating the firestick, but now, I wouldn’t want to be without one. I will add, that if you have a smart tv, you can probably download most, if not all the apps, but I’m not totally sure about that.
    We had Disney plus, and had plans on visiting WDW cancelled them both. We will not support Woke.

I guess the good thing about being cable free is that can chose who to patronize and eliminate the nonsense.

Top Bottom