• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

“There is no explanation given for how, unlike with homosexuality, we’re seeing entire friend groups and entire segments of classrooms adopting trans identities together,” she told the DCNF.

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville

Libs of TikTok has an important essay about the Left's attempts to sever the relationship between parents and children. This phenomenon is one of the clearest and most alarming examples of the totalitarian nature of the contemporary Leftist project. When I was researching Live Not By Lies, people who escaped Communism kept telling me that one of the characteristics of the totalitarian regimes they escaped was the State inserting itself between children and their parents. This is well known to historians, as a matter of fact. The theory was that the State is the true parent, and as such, needs to defend the rights of children against their parents, who are carriers of old, oppressive values. This was necessary to liberate children from the past, and from its evil values.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Just as long as Hamas doesn't attack them they can still be for Hamas.
    But here is the million dollar question: Even if a Muslim Hamas member or supporter DOES actually carry out a mass murder (with a clear motive/manifesto) at one of these parades, will the protesters be smart enough to understand their folly?

I suspect the masses will make excuses and keep fighting for what they see as their fellow oppressed underdogs, and continue to fight for them like an abused spouse regardless.

If it werent for the death required, I'd kinda want to see it happen just to see what they would do. But I dont want to see ANYONE (except Hamas) die, so I still hope it doesnt happen.

Though some might argue that if they would recognize the wake up call, maybe a few should be martyred for the cause and for the greater good?. Would a handful sacrificed be worth it if the masses would see reality and stop supporting their sworn enemy?

I still say somebody needs to go show these rainbow protester clowns video of them throwing gays off rooftops and force them to try to square that circle. Im surprised nobody has yet.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    "coincidentally" this video just popped up on my youtube shorts.

Unfortunately these are the people that will have to have their October 7th to wake up.
    Those few that survived that peace with Palestinians music concert October 7th have indeed woke up.
    It's so sad that it takes something like that to make these people understand.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    I will celebrate in my traditional fashion...

PMdhz2Yl.jpg

Top Bottom