• Status
    Not open for further replies.

United

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2009
    Noblesville, IN
    was just a month or so ago in a poll taken on cnn or some site, BHO was voted more popular than the 2nd placed finisher Jesus Christ. Tell me how sick and wrong that is..but, it is the way of the new age. Buckle up and enjoy the ride.

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    I find it offensive, but patently so, since my beliefs and morals are accustomed to being offended by this world. Obama pretty much stands against Christ. He's a deceiver, and is loved and adored by millions.

Still, ask me if I'm suprised.

I like what one poster said- the artist has controversy confused with art.

I'm telling you, this is instant fame... anyone who wants it can reach out and grab it in this manner.

RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    okay soooo here's my :twocents:

Granted no one really knows what "The Messiah" looks like...I think we all know the long haired image with the facial hair that we all grew up seeing in church etc.
    (those of us that did that is, no offense to those that didn't or don't, you few can click out of the thread anytime.)

But I'm going with a gut feeling that that ain't it....for all I or any one of us knows, that person could be a female.

But goin with the gut on this one, and that ain't it....

So :cheers: and pass the ammo....

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    If you go by the Bible, the whole world will know simultaneously and without question when the real deal comes.

That sure ain't the Obamanation.

nobletucky

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Central Indiana
    A few interesting facts, and persuasion to not knock the maker:

John Lennon (Singer):

Some years before, during his interview with an American Magazine, he said: 'Christianity will end, it will disappear. I do not have to argue about that. I am certain. Jesus was ok, but his subjects were too simple, today we are more famous than Him' (1966).

Lennon, after saying that the Beatles were more famous than Jesus Christ, was shot six times.

Tancredo Neves (President of Brazil ):
    During the Presidential campaign, he said if he got 500,000 votes from his party, not even God would remove him from Presidency.
    Sure he got the votes, but he got sick a day before being made President, then he died.

Cazuza (Bi-sexual Brazilian composer, singer and poet):
    During A show in Canecio (
    Rio de Janeiro ),

while smoking his cigarette, he puffed out some smoke into the air and said:'God, that's for you.'

He died at the age of 32 of LUNG CANCER in a horrible manner..
    The man who built the Titanic
    After the construction of Titanic, a reporter asked him how safe the Titanic would be.

With an ironic tone he said:
    'Not even God can sink it'

The result: I think you all know what happened to the Titanic

Marilyn Monroe (Actress)
    She was visited by Billy Graham during a presentation of a show.
    He said the Spirit of God had sent him to preach to her.
    After hearing what the Preacher had to say, she said:
    'I don't need your Jesus'.
    A week later, she was found dead in her apartment

Bon Scott The ex-vocalist of the AC/DC. On one of his 1979 songs he sang:

'Don't stop me; I'm going down all the way, down the highway to hell'.
    On the 19th of February 1980, Bon Scott was found dead, he had been choked by his own vomit.
    Campinas (IN 2005) In Campinas , Brazil a group of friends, drunk, went to pick up a friend.....
    The mother accompanied her to the car and was so worried about the drunkenness of her friends and she said to the daughter holding her hand, who was already seated in the car:
    'My Daughter, Go With God And May He Protect You.'
    She responded: 'Only If He (God) Travels In The Trunk, Cause Inside Here.....It's Already Full '
    Hours later, news came by that they had been involved in a fatal accident, everyone had died, the car could not be recognized what type of car it had been, but surprisingly, the trunk was intact.

The police said there was no way the trunk could have remained intact. To their surprise, inside the trunk was a crate of eggs, none was broken

Christine Hewitt (Jamaican Journalist and entertainer) said the Bible (Word of God) was the worst book ever written.

In June 2006 she was found burnt beyond recognition in her motor vehicle.

eatsnopaste

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    South Bend
    OK so some dirt bag, controversy loving "artist" paints a picture and there are those on this board who think the president had something to do with it? Come on people...you can not like Obama for a myriad of reasons but NOT because some Ahole painted a picture!

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    OK so some dirt bag, controversy loving "artist" paints a picture and there are those on this board who think the president had something to do with it? Come on people...you can not like Obama for a myriad of reasons but NOT because some Ahole painted a picture!

I don't like Obama because of his politics and his pretention to eligibility for the office he's occupying.

I don't like this picture because of the artist's choice of subject and depiction thereof.

The two are unrelated.

Blessings,
    Bill

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    I don't like Obama because of his politics and his pretention to eligibility for the office he's occupying.

I don't like this picture because of the artist's choice of subject and depiction thereof.

The two are unrelated.

Blessings,
    Bill

Bill, Perfectly stated. :yesway:

repair

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Southside of Indy

I agree 100%, I'm not mad at the President, I'm angry with the artist and anyone who supports him.

Now if the President supports this painting then I would be angry with him but as of now I don't think he is supporting it.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Thanks Henktermat!

I agree 100%, I'm not mad at the President, I'm angry with the artist and anyone who supports him.

Now if the President supports this painting then I would be angry with him but as of now I don't think he is supporting it.

I also have not seen (nor looked for) where he has distanced himself from it, either. FWIW.

Bill

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom