Watching from a distance…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I just puked in my mouth a little.
    WTF...
    Are people just that f-n needy that they must worship "the false idol".
    Holy Jesus, save us from the stupidity.

Ok... all at the same time... repeat after me.

Hail to our new God... Barry O.
    Hail to out new God... Barry O.
    Hail to ....
    Ah hell... Hail to Dilbert!:rolleyes:
    At least with Dilbert and Dogbert we know what were getting.
    Hell... I take Ratbert for pres at this point.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2009
    Dyer
    To Henktermaat who said:
    "If you go by the Bible, the whole world will know simultaneously and without question when the real deal comes.

That sure ain't the Obamanation."

The Jews had no idea that the Messiah had come even though he fulfilled ALL of the prophecies. It is just that the prophecies were not fulfilled in the manner that they thought they should be.

If the whole world knows the anti-christ when they see him, why do the fall and worship him liked talked about in Rev. 13? It is because they are deceived by him.

Obama mocks Christianity. He does so in a way that on the surface it appears he is Christian. The C&E Christians give him a pass because they are ignorant. Here is a logical word equation for you:

If Christ says there is NO WAY to eternal life but through Him and He is God incarnate and there are NO OTHER gods but God. Then how is it possible to have the "many paths" through "many religions" that Obama espouses?

It is logically not possible. So if you ACTUALLY believe that God is the only God and Jesus is God incarnate and Jesus says that there are NO other "gods" besides him, then Obama is a liar and NOT a true believer to say the least.

If he spent every Sunday in "Rev." Wright's church for 20 YEARS, how is it possible that he could make that statement???? He is either a deceiver OR the stupidest person to walk the earth. He is not stupid.

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    That might be the most ridiculous thing i have ever seen. Guess i'll start on that underground bunker 100 feet down.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    To Henktermaat who said:
    "If you go by the Bible, the whole world will know simultaneously and without question when the real deal comes.

That sure ain't the Obamanation."

The Jews had no idea that the Messiah had come even though he fulfilled ALL of the prophecies. It is just that the prophecies were not fulfilled in the manner that they thought they should be.

If the whole world knows the anti-christ when they see him, why do the fall and worship him liked talked about in Rev. 13? It is because they are deceived by him.

Obama mocks Christianity. He does so in a way that on the surface it appears he is Christian. The C&E Christians give him a pass because they are ignorant. Here is a logical word equation for you:

If Christ says there is NO WAY to eternal life but through Him and He is God incarnate and there are NO OTHER gods but God. Then how is it possible to have the "many paths" through "many religions" that Obama espouses?

It is logically not possible. So if you ACTUALLY believe that God is the only God and Jesus is God incarnate and Jesus says that there are NO other "gods" besides him, then Obama is a liar and NOT a true believer to say the least.

If he spent every Sunday in "Rev." Wright's church for 20 YEARS, how is it possible that he could make that statement???? He is either a deceiver OR the stupidest person to walk the earth. He is not stupid.

Alternatively, one could say that there IS only one God, known by many names, in many forms, but still only one God. (The example I've used before is that what we call an "orange", Spanish-speakers call a "naranja". That doesn't change the nature of the fruit in question.) For example, I'd say that there are many paths to Him, but man's Christianity would argue with me. I'm not arguing the point. I hold my beliefs. I respect your right to hold yours. Neither is likely to change, and that's OK by me.

Then again, I don't claim to be Christian, as he does. I don't see how someone can claim to be a devout Christian (that is, Christlike in his/her actions) and believe other than "no way to the Father but by Me". The two are, to my understanding, mutually exclusive.

(I also think that Henktermat was saying that when the (true) Messiah does come, it is that that the whole world will simultaneously know, not the coming of the false messiah. :twocents:)

To take another angle on my above example... people can call Obama the "messiah" if they choose, but that does not change the basic fact that he's a liar and guilty of taking the office of the President by fraudulent means-a.k.a. a criminal deserving of punishment.

Blessings,
    Bill

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    I don't like Obama because of his politics and his pretention to eligibility for the office he's occupying.

I don't like this picture because of the artist's choice of subject and depiction thereof.

The two are unrelated.

Blessings,
    Bill

They are not necessarily unrelated. This is but the latest in a long line of attempts to deify Obama, to paint him as the savior. It started happening long before the election, both in the words of his supporters (including those in the press) and in the pictures the press would take.

Anybody remember the Time (IIRC) photo of him with lighting that created a halo around his head?

LuckyBrush

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 13, 2009
    Delphi, Indiana
    Sickening and repulsive. Those who worship him, will worship him more. Those who oppose, will oppose him more. The artist is a BSer. The meaning of any art is always in the eye of the beholder. In this case, the artist clearly nudges people towards a certain direction of belief or meaning. We all need to remember that these are unprecedented times we are living in. Anything is possible, and NEVER accept any "mark" of advantage offered by anyone in a position of great power and influence. I personally believe the SHTF has been on the way for some time. Things just don't seem to get any better. One day, we the people will come together and make a stand for our freedom, and take control of our rights once more. When? When we have been persecuted to the point we cannot stand another minute? Or before it gets to that point? When the day of reckoning comes and your door is knocked upon, will you be ready to make a stand in the name of freedom?

Do I sound like William Wallace in "Braveheart" yet? I know, STFU.
    Really, all this crap happening makes me very nervous.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Uniquenateo
    Top Bottom