• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    And here’s a full transcript of that speech. Please show your work. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.re...ia-campaign-rally-transcript-september-25/amp
    Ilol give you a hint, it’s not there they way you think it is.

Relevant section: basically if the campaign believe there's cheating they will contest that. hrmmm, kinda like how Al Gore contested the vote in Florida.

So we can’t let it, and if you see anything, you just have to report it on everything. We’re all watching. Law enforcement’s watching all over the place, but it’s very hard to watch. Millions of ballots, very hard to watch. And that’s the only way we’re going to lose, is if there’s mischief. Mischief, and it’ll have to be on a big scale, so be careful. And we do want a very friendly transition, but we don’t want to be cheated and be stupid and say, “Oh, let’s…” We’ll go and we’ll do a transition and we know that there were thousands and thousands of ballots that made the difference through cheating. We’re not going to stand for it. We’re not going to stand for it. So just remember, keep your eyes open.

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    Who said I'm worried? He said it. It is not presidential...but that's typical.

Is it Presidential to hamper the peaceful transition of power by ginning up several bogus investigations based on salacious gossip inside opposition research?

Because that's what Obama and Biden did...

Is it Presidential to continue to spread the lie that is the Charlottesville Hoax, and state that was the entire reason for starting your campaign?

Because that's what Biden still does...

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    quote_icon.png
    Originally Posted by Alpo
    Who said I'm worried? He said it. It is not presidential...but that's typical.

Is it Presidential to hamper the peaceful transition of power by ginning up several bogus investigations based on salacious gossip inside opposition research?

Because that's what Obama and Biden did...

Shhhhh-Keep-it-down-The-Walking-Dead.gif

Actual photo of Alpo

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    And here’s a full transcript of that speech. Please show your work. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.re...ia-campaign-rally-transcript-september-25/amp
    Ilol give you a hint, it’s not there they way you think it is.

Smirk, that's cause it's not even what all the MSM was complaining about at the time

Yet another case, the President was answering his own question about accepting the election results. You have to accept the election results before there is any transition of power.

https://www.rev.com/blog/transcripts/donald-trump-white-house-press-briefing-transcript-september-23

Right here, Mr. President, real quickly. Win, loser, draw in this election. Will you commit here today for a peaceful transfer of power after the election, either-Speaker 2: (09:03)

Transferal of power after the election. And there has been rioting [inaudible 00:00:07], there’s been rioting in many cities across this country, your so-called red and blue states. Will you commit to making sure that there is a peaceful transferal of power after the election?
    President Donald Trump: (09:16)

Well, we’re going to have to see what happens. You know that I’ve been complaining very strongly about the ballots. And the ballots are a disaster.
    Speaker 2: (09:23)

I understand that but people are rioting. Do you commit to making sure that there’s a peaceful transferal of power?
    President Donald Trump: (09:29)

We want to have… Get rid of the ballots and we’ll have a very peaceful… There won’t be a transfer frankly, there’ll be a continuation. The ballots are out of control. You know it, and you know who knows it better than anybody else? The Democrats know it better than anybody else.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    And it could just be another whimsical Trumpster typing out his idea of funny attempting to get his bros to set their hair on fire.

Looks like it's working since it's being Streisaned.

Negative, Toastrider. It's your team that manufactures incidents to fit their narrative

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Jussie wasn’t an adherent. He saw his career on the decline, and decided to coop the anti-Trump thing for his personal benefit. That’s my belief.

So, wouldn't that be that 'black people telling white people what they want to hear' thing that you hold against Diamond and Silk - except in that case the white people are woke?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    By taking an extreme example I'm showing how ludicrous your spin is. If you believe that Trump cannot change or clarify his position on an issue, then can Biden? If not, why not. There is no whataboutism, I want to see if you're being an honest broker and acting consistently, or if you're just rooting for your team.

Try and avoid reductio, if you reduce Alpo's positions to absurdity there won't be anything left

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Yes there are lowly hoaxers.

And then we have a president who says he will not cede power if he loses the election.....

So, to me and many other semi-rational-middle-of-the-road citizens, Trump is a much larger issue than some basement dweller typing out stupid ****.

And please don't tell me he was just joking. You use that excuse way too often. It is now a pathology.

Trump never said that.

I'll yield back the balance of my time, so that you can cite whatever mis-quote or out-of-context quote you want to use to support the allegation.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Joe was a pretty brilliant guy when he was a young man. Life has slapped the **** out of him though. You can say all you want about him, but most of the voters who will vote for Joe think he's a much more decent man than his opponent.

I know he's lost at least a step, but I expect him to have good people around him. Trump never gave his subordinates a chance. How many Chiefs of Staff in 4 years? How many PR folks? How many cabinet members? He's a terrible boss who gets more info from Fox News than he does from his own intelligence services.

Sorry, the two men just don't compare. And we'll find out in a couple of weeks how many people agree with me.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    That's what he said recently. That's not what he said in Virginia on September 25th.

This is what you said that Trump said:
    And then we have a president who says he will not cede power if he loses the election.....

This is what I found (note: these are quotes from several different interviews):
    White House Reporter: Will you commit here to a peaceful transfer of power?

President Donald J. Trump: Well we’ll have to see… There won’t be a transfer, frankly. There’ll be a continuation.

Chris Wallace: Can you give a direct answer? You will accept the election?

DJT: I have to see. Look, I have to see. No, I’m not going to just say yes. I’m not going to say — and I didn’t last time, either.

Reporter: Will you commit to making sure that there is a peaceful transferal of power after the election?

DJT: Well, we’re going to have to see what happens. You know that. I’ve been complaining very strongly about the ballots. And the ballots are a disaster. And — and —

Reporter: I understand that, but people are rioting. Do you commit to making sure that —

DJT: Oh, I know. I know. Yeah, no, we want —

Reporter: — there’s a peaceful transferal of power?

DJT: We want to have — get rid of the ballots and you’ll have a very trans- — we’ll have a very peaceful — there won’t be a transfer, frankly; there’ll be a continuation.
    The ballots are out of control. You know it. And you know who knows it better than —

Reporter: No, sir. I don’t know that.

DJT: — anybody else? The Democrats know it better than anybody else.

Reporter: No, sir. Mr. President, the second question is, will you also —

Is that the quote you're referring to? If not, please link a source. Because what he actually said is nothing like what you claimed he said.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Joe was a pretty brilliant guy when he was a young man. Life has slapped the **** out of him though. You can say all you want about him, but most of the voters who will vote for Joe think he's a much more decent man than his opponent.

I know he's lost at least a step, but I expect him to have good people around him. Trump never gave his subordinates a chance. How many Chiefs of Staff in 4 years? How many PR folks? How many cabinet members? He's a terrible boss who gets more info from Fox News than he does from his own intelligence services.

Sorry, the two men just don't compare. And we'll find out in a couple of weeks how many people agree with me.

Biden is just like Obama, not a decent or patriotic man - he just plays one on TV

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    This is what you said that Trump said:

This is what I found (note: these are quotes from several different interviews):

Is that the quote you're referring to? If not, please link a source. Because what he actually said is nothing like what you claimed he said.

Any answer short of upholding the constitution by a sitting president is a horrible answer.

To anyone reading what you quoted, that is waffling.

The answer should always be:

Reporter: Will you commit to making sure that there is a peaceful transferal of power after the election?

DJT: Yes.

Top Bottom