• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I don't know if it's politically motivated, but it appears to be abnormal.

violence.png

State Police Header Image 3
    INDIANA STATE POLICE
    INDIANAPOLIS DISTRICT
    8620 E. 21st Street
    Indianapolis, IN 46219

www.in.gov/isp

FOR RELEASE: Upon Receipt

Sgt. John Perrine
    Public Information Officer
    317-416-3635

DATE: September 28, 2020

Indianapolis, IN - Detectives from the Indiana State Police are investigating four separate interstate shootings over the weekend in Indianapolis. The shootings left one person shot and damage to at least four vehicles. Detectives are asking for the public's help to identify suspects in each of these incidents.

The first shooting occurred Friday September 25, 2020 around 3:30 p.m. on I-465 near Harding Street. A purple Nissan Altima with a chrome grill, occupied by four black males, allegedly fired several rounds at a red Dodge Ram pulling a trailer loaded with lumber. Fortunately nobody in the truck was injured.
    The second shooting occurred just hours later, September 25, around 10:15 p.m., when a dark sedan fired shots at gold Lexus, which was occupied by two 17 year old juveniles. One of the juveniles was injured by broken glass however neither suffered gunshot wounds.
    Sunday afternoon, September 27, at approximately 4:30 p.m., a brown semi-tractor trailer was struck by gunfire on I-74 westbound at the 70 mile marker, which is just west of I-465. The driver of the semi was not injured. Detectives are looking for an older model tan Chevrolet Tahoe that was driven by a black male. The driver of that Tahoe allegedly fired shots from a handgun at the semi.
    Early Monday, September 28, around 2:30 a.m., an 18 year old male was shot while driving a grey Chevrolet Impala on I-465 northbound at the 20 mile marker, near I-65 on the city's west side. The male was driven to the hospital by a bystander and the Chevrolet Impala was left on I-465. The suspect vehicle in this incident was described as a black Dodge Charger with tinted windows.
    Indiana State Police Detectives are continuing to follow leads in each of these investigations. Anyone with information about these shootings is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 317-262-TIPS. Investigators do not believe these shootings are related to one another however it is probable three of these four shootings began as road rage incidents. Motorists are discouraged from engaging in any type of road rage, instead immediately report road rage to police by calling 911.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I don't know if it's politically motivated, but it appears to be abnormal.

Police appear to think it may have been motivated by road rage. But it does seem to be black-on-white. Who knows if that had anything to do with it, but I imagine if someone believed that the other race is inherently racist, they might have less patience and think they're doing the world a favor.

worddoer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   1
    Jul 25, 2011
    Wells County
    So it seems that BLM is now threating violence against people who film what they are doing. Strange considering how "righteous" they believe their actions are. What are they afraid of people seeing if what they are doing is a reasonable response.

"Last night as the Louisville curfew was approaching with only 20 minutes left. BLM threatened ALL of the media with violence if they record their potential stand off with the police.

Reached in my pocket for my phone to record it & someone from behind said “record and I shoot.”"

CFp62rnAjvi
    https://twitter.com/TeamSaveAmerica/status/1310328806541008897?s=20

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    They want to control the narrative. A primary technique is to take any responses to their ongoing provocations out of context to make their claim that the police and others are bad. Alternate views are not allowed.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    So it seems that BLM is now threating violence against people who film what they are doing. Strange considering how "righteous" they believe their actions are. What are they afraid of people seeing if what they are doing is a reasonable response.

"Last night as the Louisville curfew was approaching with only 20 minutes left. BLM threatened ALL of the media with violence if they record their potential stand off with the police.

Reached in my pocket for my phone to record it & someone from behind said “record and I shoot.”"

CFp62rnAjvi
    https://twitter.com/TeamSaveAmerica/status/1310328806541008897?s=20

And then someone should tell that guy, you'll be dead soon after.

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    Interesting video from James Yeager.....

[video=youtube;2u8BtVpqx9E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2u8BtVpqx9E[/video]

That was interesting.

He mentions how well funded it all is, and, like him, I always hear that it is Soros behind it, but have never seen any actual evidence. Has anyone ever come across anything that provides evidence of where the funding is coming from?

Mikey1911

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Newburgh
    That was interesting.

He mentions how well funded it all is, and, like him, I always hear that it is Soros behind it, but have never seen any actual evidence. Has anyone ever come across anything that provides evidence of where the funding is coming from?

Why not just employ the tactic used by the Democrat-Media Complex:
    Guilty By Accusation

It’s the Soviet thing to do.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    That was interesting.

Straight off of wikipedia:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open_Society_Foundations#Activities

The foundation reported granting at least $33 million to civil rights and social justice organizations in the United States.[SUP][21][/SUP] This funding included groups such as the Organization for Black Struggle and Missourians Organizing for Reform and Empowerment that supported protests in the wake of the shooting of Trayvon Martin, the death of Eric Garner, the shooting of Tamir Rice and the shooting of Michael Brown.[SUP][22][/SUP][SUP][23][/SUP][SUP][24][/SUP] According to the Center for Responsive Politics, the OSF spends much of its resources on democratic causes around the world, and has also contributed to groups such as the Tides Foundation.[SUP][25]
    [/SUP]
    I'd venture a guess that if you continue to dig down through the layers of things that OSF gives money to, you'll find a pile of straight communists at the bottom of it.

In fact, it only took 2 steps for me to find his money trying to get rioters out of jail:
    [SUP]
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hands_Up_United

[/SUP]
    In response to the killing of Michael Brown and related unrest, the organization issued a set of eleven demands for local and national leaders including: the immediate release of jailed protesters, the identification and suspension of officers accused of using excessive force, and a demand that President Obama visit Ferguson

...and all of that information is ultra old and from a decidedly not at all right wing source. I'm confident you wouldn't have to take too many more steps to show the cash going straight to BLM and antifa. All of the tax filings should be public record so you can dig through them all if you want.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Hey, if someone in charge told me: Alpo, we'll give you all your hair back. Like when you were 21. BUT, you have to wear a mullet.

.....I dunno.

Top Bottom