• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    No matter what charges, if any, are announced, there will be riots.

One possible tactic is to charge all with murder in the 1st degree and deal with the fallout three years from now when they are acquitted because they were over-charged. That pleases the mob now and after three years the mob won't remember who the officers are accused of victimizing.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

One possible tactic is to charge all with murder in the 1st degree and deal with the fallout three years from now when they are acquitted because they were over-charged. That pleases the mob now and after three years the mob won't remember who the officers are accused of victimizing.

Mayor Fischer kicked that can down the street as it was. He knew there wasn't any evidence to support murder across the board. So he kicked it over to the state and then the governor blamed the Republican AG for not acting sooner, when he had literally just gotten the case files. And then he said there wasn't much there.

They should have done the announcement when it was an all out riot downtown every night. I mean, it's not like they could have turned it up much more than it was.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011

Didn't work for Neville Chamberlain. It won't here either.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The KY AG is Daniel Cameron, a Republican. It would be politically expedient for a Democrat to pander, but I don't see a political advantage for Cameron to do it. It would probably **** his constituents off.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    This is a photo from that article about the van, alleging that the signs were from the van.

I wonder if the people carrying the sign with the three arrows even know what that means. The people who loaded up the van do.

33557300-8767007-image-a-3_1600924505283.jpg

Hkindiana

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Southern Hills
    This is a photo from that article about the van, alleging that the signs were from the van.

I wonder if the people carrying the sign with the three arrows even know what that means. The people who loaded up the van do.

33557300-8767007-image-a-3_1600924505283.jpg

Pardon my ignorance, but what DO the three arrows mean?

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At my Hermitage
    Top Bottom