POLITICAL pictures - Funny (unlikely), Sad (more likely) Infuriating (most likely)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Michigan Slim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2014
    Fort Wayne
    Don't care about the candy. I'd drag him home by his hair for flipping me off.

Yes, I realize it's a crime. Save it. The cops explained that in my living room after two little bastards threw rocks at my house. Has not happened since. I explained to their 'mommas' how it was going to go next time. Officer just listened and then asked them if I was clear enough.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    I have always said, long before Trump came on the scene, that the ideal president would be a businessman. Because let's face it, the country IS a business with all the financial implications of nearly every decision.
    I would suggest that businessmen would be better as congressmen too. And then with a little extrapolation one could say that businessmen would be better at not only the Federal level but State and Local level as well.
    This leads us to the inevitable conclusion that politicians are completely useless critters. There should be a season.

Top Bottom