• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • injb

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 17, 2014
    Indiana
    The range I shoot at is strictly a "flat" range, i.e. you can only shoot within your lane from behind a line. That changes for action matches. But where do you get to practice for these kinds of competitions? Are there ranges where you can move and shoot at different targets when it's not a match? I've never seen one. I'm in Indy but I'd like to hear of places like this anywhere. Thanks!

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Bloomington
    Proteq range in Brazil has a move and shoot 270 degree range that you get access to with their mid-level membership. It'd be a bit of a drive for you, but it's a great range, I'd recommend checking it out.

injb

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 17, 2014
    Indiana
    Proteq range in Brazil has a move and shoot 270 degree range that you get access to with their mid-level membership. It'd be a bit of a drive for you, but it's a great range, I'd recommend checking it out.

This place looks interesting...if I can navigate around all the bold/underlined/multicolored threats to steal my money, "impound" my guns and have me arrested for trespassing, I might be able to give it a try :)

It sounds like they have great facilities. But its really hard to figure out how to get access. Apparently there's an electronic range release but it's only available at the door.

I appreciate the suggestion, the rifle ranges sound cool as well. I already travel almost that far to get to Atterbury and that's much more limited.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    This place looks interesting...if I can navigate around all the bold/underlined/multicolored threats to steal my money, "impound" my guns and have me arrested for trespassing, I might be able to give it a try :)

It sounds like they have great facilities. But its really hard to figure out how to get access. Apparently there's an electronic range release but it's only available at the door.

I appreciate the suggestion, the rifle ranges sound cool as well. I already travel almost that far to get to Atterbury and that's much more limited.
    COme check it out. Nov 2 is a free open house for INGO members and their families.

Ive been a member for years, and its worth the drive. I go and make a day of it. Bring a lawn chair and a sack lunch and hang out. While it would be nice to be able to drive 15 minutes, dump a couple mags and leave, this isnt bad.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area

Specifically about the range release, show up, go to the kiosk behind the house, type out your info on the kiosk, pay the fee on the credit card terminal, and voila. You are a member.

Top Bottom