Not open for further replies.

Heavy

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2016
    Tippecanoe County
    Screen-Shot-2017-01-23-at-9.08.28-PM-600x488.png

In my weight room there is one picture. It's 8"x10" stuck to backside of the door to enter the room. It's this picture and at the top where you see clouds and hillside, it reads "man the f#@k up". I look at that picture every time I'm doing my stretches. If I ever feel throughout the workout that I just can't do that set or last few reps, I'm already reminded that if those men went off onto that beach knowing what was very likely to happen under insurmountable odds but did it anyway, that there is zero reason for me not to man up and finish my sets.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Meh.

Although Bill's no good role model, I'll still prefer fidelity over trading in for newer models.

Fidelity.....I don't know that I would apply that term to Bill.

I don't know that I can choose who is the worse husband, but lucky for me it's irrelevant. Only one lied under oath as far as I can tell, though.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?

I don't know that I can choose who is the worse husband, but lucky for me it's irrelevant. Only one lied under oath as far as I can tell, though.

At least three times.

The testimony before Congress, "I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky...."

and two times, "I do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States."

I'm sure there were a few others, too.

ETA: Of course, we might be referring to someone behaving like the late ruler of Cuba... Fidel-ity...

Blessings,
    Bill

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy

Given the wives of the previously mentioned.... I think Billy Boy deserves a pass on fidelity. I can sympathize with his dilemma.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bengineer
    Top Bottom